Women can now legally go topless in 6 states.

‘In its decision, the court also pointed to nearby cities such as Denver and Boulder, both of which allow women to be topless in public. Neither of those towns had women "parading in front of elementary schools or swimming topless in the public pool," as Fort Collins officials had argued was a risk.’ ibid

The law doesn’t take kindly to such sophistry – and appropriately so.

How about men? Are you all in photogenic model form?

Yes, I actually am

Good. We straight women need more eye-candy. We're always left behind and we've got a bit of catching up to do.

I've lived in the DC area for years, and it's awful what comes here during tourista season. Overweight men in Bermuda shorts with hairy bellies hanging out of t-shirts.

I don't get what so great about it. Only whores have desires to be topless in public.

Now incels can celebrate cause they're be finally able to see the bare boobs in RL.

Why "only whores"? Some people just are sunbathers or shooting hoops. Same reasons that you numb-nuts don't wear tops. If you go topless, why do you do so?

To me anyone who doesn't cover up sufficiently enough is only asking for more bug bites.......and a sun burn which in my opinion is way worse especially if its your back side that gets burnt.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

‘In its decision, the court also pointed to nearby cities such as Denver and Boulder, both of which allow women to be topless in public. Neither of those towns had women "parading in front of elementary schools or swimming topless in the public pool," as Fort Collins officials had argued was a risk.’ ibid

The law doesn’t take kindly to such sophistry – and appropriately so.
It is common in Europe and women don’t walk public streets topless

Big deal. I've been walking around my neighborhood without pants on for years now. Yeah, I'm no longer allowed within 100 yards of a school, but it's a small price to pay for FREEDOM.

Some women shouldn't be going around topless.

plussize-313674.jpg

How about men? Are you all in photogenic model form? Any fat hairy bellies? We women like those broad shoulders, that little pelt on a man's chest, and flat bellies. Maybe a bit of a six-pack?
At one time I was up there in the 230s. But since I learned to eat , I have dropped down to 180 and have been working out. Too many people today go for the "All You Can Eat" diets, because many want to get their money's worth, even if it kills them.

I don't get what so great about it. Only whores have desires to be topless in public.

Now incels can celebrate cause they're be finally able to see the bare boobs in RL.

Why "only whores"? Some people just are sunbathers or shooting hoops. Same reasons that you numb-nuts don't wear tops. If you go topless, why do you do so?

Sunbathe on the beach. In Europe there are nudist beaches for that, nobody complains about it.

What this is gonna turn into, feminazis will go topless everywhere, claiming they have "a right". More slippery slope, like with everything else left does.

Sunbathe on the beach. In Europe there are nudist beaches for that, nobody complains about it.

What this is gonna turn into, feminazis will go topless everywhere, claiming they have "a right". More slippery slope, like with everything else left does.
thank goodness women don't believe in equality and walking up to us and "smack us around" and proclaim, she likes it rougher than that.

plussize-313674.jpg

How about men? Are you all in photogenic model form? Any fat hairy bellies? We women like those broad shoulders, that little pelt on a man's chest, and flat bellies. Maybe a bit of a six-pack?
At one time I was up there in the 230s. But since I learned to eat , I have dropped down to 180 and have been working out. Too many people today go for the "All You Can Eat" diets, because many want to get their money's worth, even if it kills them.

Agreed on that. And congratulations to you for what you have accomplished! I just got sick of these "men" posting pictures of 20-year-old girls with big boobs and then running scared when we heterosexual women do the same thing by posting pictures of 20-year-old guys with a six-pack. This is why I find humor in the fact that a kid that I found absolutely, masculinely gorgeous now finds himself in the grips of age and has to work at it to still be fit for the cameras. Many folks in their teens and 20's are so attractive, then the aging process hits and everything goes south. It hits everybody. When I was young, I certainly never scared any horses.

plussize-313674.jpg

Agreed on that. And congratulations to you for what you have accomplished! I just got sick of these "men" posting pictures of 20-year-old girls with big boobs and then running scared when we heterosexual women do the same thing by posting pictures of 20-year-old guys with a six-pack. This is why I find humor in the fact that a kid that I found absolutely, masculinely gorgeous now finds himself in the grips of age and has to work at it to still be fit for the cameras. Many folks in their teens and 20's are so attractive, then the aging process hits and everything goes south. It hits everybody. When I was young, I certainly never scared any horses.
Except for the fact that a man approaching his forties has likely accumulated everything a woman with family ambitions will value by then; meanwhile a woman approaching her forties had lost everything that gave her value to begin with. Long story short? Older men can still land younger women, and have a future with them. Older women, for younger men serve as little more than a cum dump till something viable comes along...

plussize-313674.jpg

Except for the fact that a man approaching his forties has likely accumulated everything a woman with family ambitions will value by then; meanwhile a woman approaching her forties had lost everything that gave her value to begin with. Long story short? Older men can still land younger women, and have a future with them. Older women, for younger men serve as little more than a cum dump till something viable comes along...

A woman with "family ambitions" has likely satisfied these ambitions by age 40. The low value that you place on human beings and their relationships is duly noted. As is "for blood and for soil." Dirty nazi.

I'm surprised that I doesn't see California or New York on the list of states. Which they are the most liberal of them all, or is they?

Mayor Bill de Blasio wants the women — known as "desnudas" or the naked ones — to go. He even threatened to dismantle the pedestrian plazas built in Times Square to make it so.

But de Blasio is facing a complicated legal landscape that is underpinned by a state court decision in 1992.

The story starts on June 21, 1986 when a group of women decided to protest a law that appeared to make going topless illegal.
Mayor Bill de Blasio wants the women — known as "desnudas" or the naked ones — to go. He even threatened to dismantle the pedestrian plazas built in Times Square to make it so.

Topless In New York: The Court Case That Makes Going Top Free Legal

56951261_h38959327_custom-a3dd90090e1deff89c5618c543a854860ff02078-s800-c85.jpg

Forum List

Back