Women can now legally go topless in 6 states.

BULLDOG should be happy.
Now he can take the star off his avi's tit.
49372.png

Hell.
Take it all off.:boobies:

There was a comedian who spouted " The human body is a beautiful thing. It just that it has a shelf life".

Some women shouldn't be going around topless.

plussize-313674.jpg

How about men? Are you all in photogenic model form? Any fat hairy bellies? We women like those broad shoulders, that little pelt on a man's chest, and flat bellies. Maybe a bit of a six-pack?
Broad shoulders check. Chest pelt check. Flat belly not check. Six pack check. Just picked up some Dos Equis.

Flat belly is an essential. No beer guts or flab.
Hey now, I run marathons so I'm not exactly Nadler. Just don't do enough core to have abs.

plussize-313674.jpg

How about men? Are you all in photogenic model form? Any fat hairy bellies? We women like those broad shoulders, that little pelt on a man's chest, and flat bellies. Maybe a bit of a six-pack?
Broad shoulders check. Chest pelt check. Flat belly not check. Six pack check. Just picked up some Dos Equis.

Hey now, I run marathons so I'm not exactly Nadler. Just don't do enough core to have abs.
Hate to break it to you, but a marathon runner's build isnt good.

Going topless in public is legalized in six states including Utah and Colorado

18710130-7485283-image-a-13_1568969037706.jpg

I know. You’ll all quickly go to the link to see which states are among the six.

And I’m not going to tell you here.

Previously a federal court judge had concluded the ban was based on 'negative stereotypes depicting women's breasts, but not men's breasts, as sex objects'.

The Appeals court dismissed Fort Collins' worry that ending the ban on going topless would mean women would 'parade in front of elementary schools or swimming topless in the public pool.'

They said there had been no 'harmful fallout' in Boulder and Denver, where women are allowed to take their tops off.

The US Supreme court is expected to announce later this year whether it will hear the case.

Find out where @ Going topless is effectively legalized in SIX states after Colorado city drops ban | Daily Mail Online

plussize-313674.jpg

Yep. I'm here

Really? Are you a model?

There was a comedian who spouted " The human body is a beautiful thing. It just that it has a shelf life".
Funny. I had a crush on an actor who was the hottest thing on the planet when he was in his early 20s. No heterosexual woman worth her salt would ever have kicked him out of bed. Now he's in his late 30s and bemoans on social media that he has to live in the gym and run every day just to keep his body in shape, as it is a good part of his livelihood as an actor who has to take his shirt off at times, but he is not shy about the fact that he loves sweets. Age sucks for everyone.

Topless is not what it is made up to be

Many women are best advised to keep their top on

And men, as well. Does anyone want to go to the beach and see a fat, hairy beer-gut exposed? Perhaps we all need to keep our shirts on, at least until we can sort this out as a group. Perhaps we all should cover up.

There you go.

Another Democrat cover-up, as expected ...

plussize-313674.jpg

Hate to break it to you, but a marathon runner's build isnt good.
Marathoner's have all different kinds of builds. Only the elites look like sticks, and believe me, I ain't an elite!

It's difficult to see the display women make of themselves and manage to muster up a jot of concern if one is harmed.

With some women, you have to ask..."How much to put your top back on?"

Forum List

Back