Women are too weak physically to serve in combat

And notice how the women are fighting other women, not men.
They lowered the physical test for them when I was in the Navy, but as far as I know not the academic stuff. As far as whooping some ass, there are some tough broads out there.
I wonder what thees ladies would say if asked about it.

female-MMA2.jpg
Those women are extreme exceptions and are analogous to male ballet dancers.

Test that theory. Go to an MMA studio and tell the woman you see in there that. Pleas post video.

No they don't. I was into martial arts for a while.

Women lack the physical strength that men have.

Strength matters in fighting.

Perhaps she might not fight with a stick, but she needs to be able to pick up a large, heavy stick, and carry it.
The average man and average woman both trained in the military arts will do equally well. The technology and required mastery of it have changed much of the dynamics. She won't have to stick a knife in you and saw away, MikeK, she will merely shoot you in the back of the head at night using a sniper infrared scope.

Heck, my 22-year old Marine niece can take you hand to hand if that is how you want to go out.

tell me im wrong

There was this seg in some news showwhere they had to -dumb-down thetests to let get yhewomen to pass

Not ragging on - them - if not for women in the munitions plants in WW2 - probably would never have won

I bet any woman in the service can beat the piss out of you boy.

If there is a need for upper body strength for a given job in the military, set a standard and make people show they are qualified.

Women have shown themselves to be just as capable in the endurance tests which provide far more information about the ability to serve in combat.

A sniper has to carry a rifle and gear. But they do not carry them in their arms, but in a pack, so the weight is carried by the lower body (if done right).

Besides, very little modern combat requires massive upper body strength. Go and watch Navy SEALs train. You will see very few big bruisers on those squads.

No they don't. I was into martial arts for a while.

Women lack the physical strength that men have.

Strength matters in fighting.

Perhaps she might not fight with a stick, but she needs to be able to pick up a large, heavy stick, and carry it.
The average man and average woman both trained in the military arts will do equally well. The technology and required mastery of it have changed much of the dynamics. She won't have to stick a knife in you and saw away, MikeK, she will merely shoot you in the back of the head at night using a sniper infrared scope.

Heck, my 22-year old Marine niece can take you hand to hand if that is how you want to go out.

I can pick up a human being many times a day, I am sure if a woman is trained she can pick up a large heavy stick and carry it.

tell me im wrong

There was this seg in some news showwhere they had to -dumb-down thetests to let get yhewomen to pass

Not ragging on - them - if not for women in the munitions plants in WW2 - probably would never have won

I'd feel very secure sharing a foxhole with CaliforniaGirl.....:lol:

People dont stop trying to kill you because you bitch alot.

In war that is useless

Do you really think I care wether you bel;ieve me or not?

Im over 50 now and its fading.

I used to be able to do what many of my friends could not do.

There are women in the world like that.

Dont you agree?

One wold have to know your friends to answer that question. :lol:

While there are exceptions, women are neither physically nor psychologically designed by Nature to endure the rigors of sustained combat. Any attempt to alter that reality is an ill-advised feminist effort.
And you base that hooie on what evidence?

If a woman can pass the SAME physical requirements as a man, then THAT woman is physically capable of handling the same. True, far more men will pass than women, but many women can pass.

I'd put my psychological strength for stressful situations, chronic and/or acute, up against any man, and likely win. I'd bet that sort of psychological strength is not gender specific at all, either.

As far as their being in combat, I'm pretty sure they already are for most practical purposes. And, as far as having no gender consideration for combat, I leave that decision making up to those putting their lives on the line. That is NOT the politicians or any non-military special interest groups.

When I was doing hospital work, I saw wirey little women fight so wild and hard it would take half a dozen men to subdue them. I have also seen big strapping men taken down by two little women and be unable to get up. Somehow the bulk of a large man is not well coordinated enough to be as agile and quick as the wirey little body of a woman. It was always somewhat amazing to watch.

tell me im wrong

I'd feel very secure sharing a foxhole with CaliforniaGirl.....:lol:

People dont stop trying to kill you because you bitch alot.

In war that is useless

How would you know?

tell me im wrong

LOL. There was a major migration in this nation, from about 1843 to the 1870s. It was a 3000 mile trip across an untamed continent in wagons, most often drawn by oxen. Guess which sex has the best survival rate on that crossing? In spite of childbirth deaths.

Grew up in ranch country where women often worked just as hard as men. They may be physically smaller, and not quite as strong for their size, but they amply make up for that in their ability to work together for a common goal.

Dumbing down the tests to get women to pass? Are you serious? My observation from nearly seven decades of life is that the opposite is probably true.

Somehow the bulk of a large man is not well coordinated enough to be as agile and quick as the wirey little body of a woman.

It would be a very bad idea for little women to bet their health and safety on that calculation.

When I was doing hospital work, I saw wirey little women fight so wild and hard it would take half a dozen men to subdue them. I have also seen big strapping men taken down by two little women and be unable to get up. Somehow the bulk of a large man is not well coordinated enough to be as agile and quick as the wirey little body of a woman. It was always somewhat amazing to watch.

These are really bad examples.

The wirey little woman is a "patient" i.e. customer in the hospital. Those dozen men weren't trying to beat her up. They were trying not to hurt her so that she could receive whatever care she was at the hospital to receive in the first place.

Where did you see a strapping man get taken down by two little women? A demonstration? In some TMA dojo where they teach *wink* *wink* women focused self-defense?

Well since it is the time for them to join the combat, I would for them to undergo the same PFT standards males do, I do not want to hear that their bone structure are different or they have weaker upper body strength because I am pretty sure the're female body builders out there in the world. If you can't do it you can't join. The Military is cutting back on its service members saying only the ones with high scores and fitreps can stay in. So are we going all female now? Because last I check in the USMC women have a lower physical standard test then males which means they are offered to do less then their male counterparts and get better scores to help them get promotions as well as a better fitrep.
If we really want to make our military better we can start with making the females undergo the same Fitness test. "Just because you are a Lady Police Officer and the Academy gives you a break doesn't mean the criminals would too." - Former Marine/State Trooper Fredd from my home town Houston, TX.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-gender-specifications-all-military-fitness-programs/Px1S3Mby
If you want to help make a difference please help Sign his petition! PLEASE.

OOWEE Female Martial arts so tough...
I am pretty sure the bad guys have weapons.
A bullet through her head is whole new mind fuck for the grunt who fell in love with her.

Forum List

Back