Women are like apples on trees.

I was going to say something about apples not kicking men off ladders... but then saw Cecille's remark. I like that better.

For we 'less than perfect' men who do dare to try to climb up the tree for the best, the result is often mixed.

You also don't have apples mock you even when being sincere and a far better choice for the apple than those hot chunks of eye candy that usually swivel the heads around.

This is true. The apples at the top of the tree have a tendency to smack you down with their branches because you're not cute enough to pick them.

I should point out that when my husband made his "monkey" remark, my teenaged son indignantly pointed out, "Mom's not like that!" To which Joe replied, "No, your mom is one of the apples at the top of the tree who launched herself at my head, forced me to catch her, then stuck herself in my pocket and went home with me."

Man has a point.
Gotta get me oneathem apples. Currently I'm getting bombarded with crabapples. No that's not true. More like I'm getting the 'dear god he's not gonna try and CLIMB is he???'

:p

The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right person to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

And if they aren't picked, they get old and wrinkled, fall off the tree onto the ground, and lie there to die, never having been eaten.

The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right person to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the s**t out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

horrible sexism. you will burn in hell.

Just remember to make sure to only pick the ripe apples guys, the green ones get you into trouble. :lol:

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the s**t out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

Spoken like a true woman. Men should risk the fall off the ladder while women should change men to what they want. That's why I realize that I should have learned to masterbate sooner in life. :lol:

And if they aren't picked, they get old and wrinkled, fall off the tree onto the ground, and lie there to die, never having been eaten.

I detect an autobiographical element here.

Very few men are good climbers and apple conisseurs at the same time.

Forum List

Back