Women are like apples on trees.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right person to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the s**t out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right person to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the s**t out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

Good one, Granny Smith !!

I was expecting something from you like "And they're rotten to the core". Need more coffee?

I contend that that would be 'Golden Delicious'!

I contend that that would be 'Golden Delicious'!

easy for you to say from whatever branch you're hanging from :lol:

Still single, right?

That is the one thing men hate more than any thing else, is the woman who treats him as a fix it project.

Still single, right?

That is the one thing men hate more than any thing else, is the woman who treats him as a fix it project.

Why settle for a man you have to "fix" in the first place? With all the good ones out there waiting to be discovered, I never could understand that.

You forgot about letting the wine age to develop its flavors and to mellow the tannins before it becomes drinkable to more experienced palates. :lol:

If you Date a man that you can "mold" into your vision of what a man "should be," then you're dating a pussy-whipped loser with very low self esteem. Congratulations.

Still single, right?

You're not supposed to let him know he's being fixed.

You know how I got my husband to put the toilet seat down? I said, "Honey, would you go clean the toilet, please? With the seat up like that, it looks really dirty." Problem solved.

"No matter who you get married to, you wake up married to somebody else. It's probably true, and you take it the way the dice falls. But a guy doesn't wanna feel that he's just like a piece of material a woman'll cut up and sew according to the way they're wearing husbands this year." - Sky Masterson, Guys and Dolls

One of my favorite movie quotes.

You forgot about letting the wine age to develop its flavors and to mellow the tannins before it becomes drinkable to more experienced palates. :lol:

I always told my daughter that men aren't worth bothering with until they're old enough for the testosterone cloud to fade from their brains a little.

My husband says that women are like monkeys, sitting in a tree and throwing feces at men. The ones on the ground can be easily caught and restrained. If you attempt to catch the ones at the top of the tree, you're going to end up covered in shit.

I always told my daughter that men aren't worth bothering with until they're old enough for the testosterone cloud to fade from their brains a little.

It's a shame to scare her off like that. :lol:

It's a shame to scare her off like that. :lol:

I figured I was doing her a favor by scaring her off like that. No good ever comes of dealing with men under the age of 25. Not only are they incapable of thinking with their big heads, but they are also lousy in bed.

I was going to say something about apples not kicking men off ladders... but then saw Cecille's remark. I like that better.

For we 'less than perfect' men who do dare to try to climb up the tree for the best, the result is often mixed.

You also don't have apples mock you even when being sincere and a far better choice for the apple than those hot chunks of eye candy that usually swivel the heads around.

I was going to say something about apples not kicking men off ladders... but then saw Cecille's remark. I like that better.

For we 'less than perfect' men who do dare to try to climb up the tree for the best, the result is often mixed.

You also don't have apples mock you even when being sincere and a far better choice for the apple than those hot chunks of eye candy that usually swivel the heads around.

This is true. The apples at the top of the tree have a tendency to smack you down with their branches because you're not cute enough to pick them.

I should point out that when my husband made his "monkey" remark, my teenaged son indignantly pointed out, "Mom's not like that!" To which Joe replied, "No, your mom is one of the apples at the top of the tree who launched herself at my head, forced me to catch her, then stuck herself in my pocket and went home with me."

Man has a point.

Nice poem for rainy days From that standpoint you forgot to mention, that best whine is attracted to whine itself.
Life goes on: There are so many apples in this world. More then you can ever eat.

Forum List

Back