Women and Tools

so that was you?
i'm raising the reserve next time.

Dang, I blew my cover!

I'm looking for some ketchup packets to add to my mustard ones, I'm having company over for dinner soon.

You know where I can get a good buy on those?

Women and Tools

I'll bet a months salary that this lady astronaut is more mechanically inclined, and knows her way around a tool box better than any rightwing messageboard poster here.

Biographical Data

Heidemarie M. Stefanyshyn-Piper (CAPTAIN, USN)
NASA Astronaut

EDUCATION: Graduated from Derham Hall High School, St. Paul, Minnesota, in 1980; received a bachelor of science degree in mechanical engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1984, and a master of science degree in mechanical engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1985.

ORGANIZATIONS: American Society of Mechanical Engineers.

SPECIAL HONORS: Received "VADM C.R. Bryan Award" Class 2-88B, Engineering Duty Officer Basic Course. Awarded Meritorious Service Medal, 2 Navy Commendation Medals, 2 Navy Achievement Medals, and other service medals. "Most Valuable Player Award" MIT Women's Crew in 1982.

EXPERIENCE: Stefanyshyn-Piper received her commission from the Navy ROTC Program at MIT in June 1985. She completed training at the Naval Diving and Salvage Training Center in Panama City, Florida as a Navy Basic Diving Officer and Salvage Officer. She completed several tours of duty as an Engineering Duty Officer in the area of ship maintenance and repair. She qualified as a Surface Warfare Officer onboard USS GRAPPLE (ARS 53). In September 1994, Stefanyshyn-Piper reported to the Naval Sea Systems Command as Underwater Ship Husbandry Operations Officer for the Supervisor of Salvage and Diving. In that capacity, she advised fleet diving activities in the repair of naval vessels while waterborne. Additionally she is a qualified and experienced salvage officer. Major salvage projects include: development of salvage plan for the Peruvian Navy salvage of the Peruvian submarine PACOCHA; and de-stranding of the tanker EXXON HOUSTON, off the coast of Barber's Point, on the island of Oahu, Hawaii.

Astronaut Bio: H. Stefanyshyn-Piper (10/2008)

I'll bet a months salary that this lady astronaut is more mechanically inclined, and knows her way around a tool box better than any rightwing messageboard poster here.

If your sole intention is to troll, kindly remove yourself from this thread, and take it elsewhere. The flame zone should meet with your approval.

The only tool I ever had that women seemed even remotely interested in using is attached to my body.

I confess that more than one woman seems to have lost my phone number, but to date not a single one has ever lost that tool.

A few of them moved on from using my manual tool to power tools, though, I'm fairly sure of that, too.

Can't blame them, really.

It's taking me longer than it used to to recharge.

Last edited:
The only tool I ever had that women seemed even remotely interested in using is attached to my body.

I confess that more than one woman seems to have lost my phone number, but to date not a single one has ever lost that tool.

A few of them moved on from using my manual tool to power tools, though, I'm fairly sure of that, too.

lol Ed. You might need to get one of these [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4]YouTube - King Missile - Detachable Penis[/ame]

Forum List

Back