Women and Tools

As a matter of fact, I do have a stainless steel ricer. And, organized? Not so much.

Knives are Henckels Professional S series; favorite 7" santoku; used for EVERYTHING.

I've got a ricer too. Bought mine at an antique store before they started selling them again.

I've got a ricer too. Bought mine at an antique store before they started selling them again.

I'm still waiting to find out if I have to take a pic of it to prove it, since if I remember right, PC said that even if I said I had one, she wouldn't believe me. :D

My mom used to rice potatos and not tell us. We'd always think we were getting rice, which we hated, and it'd turn out to be potatos. I've only used mine once, but I just had to have one. Ah, memories....

OK, I have no idea what you are talking about. What are rice potatoes?

..er, I used to play with calipers and micrometers and digital height gauges and the like and that was fun.

Back in the day before they took industry and threw it every which way. :(

Like hash browns?

No, those are fed thru a shredder.

Take your hashbrowns, and cut them into approx. 1/16" pieces, and you have about the consistency of riced potatoes.

The main purpose behind it is to make some of the creamiest mashed potatoes you've ever had.

random punchline-"don't rub it, you're on national tv."

sorry, i'm old and my mind wanders.

...think everyone's in the gutter tonight.

I just asked a question in about my rep in Announcements and we ended up going on for 5 pages of muck and no sign of the topic :).

I'm gonna go now I think :)...

...think everyone's in the gutter tonight.

I just asked a question in about my rep in Announcements and we ended up going on for 5 pages of muck and no sign of the topic :).

I'm gonna go now I think :)...

I gave you a P Rep Matty, no more whinin lol

I'm still waiting to find out if I have to take a pic of it to prove it, since if I remember right, PC said that even if I said I had one, she wouldn't believe me. :D

Yeah, I'm wrecked for the night...see ya'. :)

Ah, so THAT'S what those things are..........:eusa_whistle:

:redface:

I have a frying pan, some pots and cookie sheets, and a toaster. Oh, and a microwave.

Oh, and a whisk.

I think I have 1 out of 2 mixer things somewhere..............

And a knife in a drawer....

Oh, and a spork in my lunch bag.

but is it an arby's spork?

poser
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back