Women and Minorities to left...White Men to the Right

You mean women aren't little whores? Coulda fooled me. I'm, old fashioned, in my day women wanted to be independent. Today women are just waiting for some nice guy to put them in a burqa. Life of Julia, that's what women want now. Suggesting that they can so something really, really REALLY hard, like paying for their own birth control is just cruel.

Wasn't the "calculation" something like Fluke would have had to have sex 300 times a day to justify the amount she claimed she spent on birth control?

You mean women aren't little whores? Coulda fooled me. I'm, old fashioned, in my day women wanted to be independent. Today women are just waiting for some nice guy to put them in a burqa. Life of Julia, that's what women want now. Suggesting that they can so something really, really REALLY hard, like paying for their own birth control is just cruel.

Wasn't the "calculation" something like Fluke would have had to have sex 300 times a day to justify the amount she claimed she spent on birth control?

I'm disappointed in women. In the 70s and 80s, we fought really hard to be considered competent and be taken seriously. Women have lost the right to be taken seriously. They lost the right when they became too incompetent to take care of their own birth control. The clock is slowly being turned back.

I'm disappointed in women. In the 70s and 80s, we fought really hard to be considered competent and be taken seriously. Women have lost the right to be taken seriously. They lost the right when they became too incompetent to take care of their own birth control. The clock is slowly being turned back.
Yeah, they shouldn't worry their pretty little heads about paying for birth control.

they are done as a party unless they start reflecting the American public.

Just for you TM:

bush_finger.jpg
Gee....whatta coincidence....

.....to women, as well!!!

:eusa_eh:

So again they are USING women and minorities as if they are objects..for the left these people are just pieces of meat to be EXPLOITED

I guess it doesn't matter today if they qualified for the positions, hell we have a community agitator elected as President..

our country has become PATHETIC

Last edited:
So again they are USING women and minorities as if they are objects

I guess it doesn't matter today if they qualified for the positions, hell we have a community agitator elected as President..

our country has become PATHETIC
You noticed that, as well, huh????

6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]​

LOL,

SNIP:
Obama needs some binders of women

By Ruth Marcus,

About all those white guys: What a shame.

Not an outrage, but a shame. The face of power that President Obama has chosen to present to the country and the world with his second-term Cabinet picks is striking — except for the African American president at the top of the pyramid — for its retro look, white and male. It’s “Mad Men” Goes to Washington, except Peggy’s leaving.

On the foreign policy team, white guy for secretary of state, white guy for defense secretary, white guy for CIA. For Treasury secretary, white guy. Obama’s replacement as chief of staff — as yet unnamed, but the rumor mill names no one but . . . white guys.

To be clear: I’ve got nothing against white guys. Some of my best husbands are white guys. White guys get to be secretary of state, too, and John Kerry will be the first in 16 years. But to look at the most important jobs in the government, in 2013, and see such lack of diversity is just so drearily disappointing.

Especially because it could easily have been so different. Imagine the tableau of Obama flanked by secretary of state nominee Susan Rice and defense secretary nominee Michèle Flournoy. That would have been the ultimate you’ve-come-a-long-way moment.

all of it here
Ruth Marcus: Obama’s all-white team of retros - The Washington Post

How funny, the scream racism when you talk about black people in this way, but when it come to white people now, all bets are off..

But remember folks, Obama was going to TRANSCEND all this and be the countries, UNITER..

that was a joke because he has all his racist base to do his dirty work and THAT is what he really feels himself

Last edited:
Nice to know progressives look at race, gender, sexuality, etc. as important factors instead of, oh, I don't know...whether or not the elected representative is actually qualified for the job!!!!

Do they care to know what his/her positions on the issues are? How they view the Constitution? How they believe their platform lines up with the Constitution?

No, instead it's OMGZ WE ELECTED THE FIRST KOREAN ATHEIST LESBIAN WOMAN BUDDHIST TO THE HOUSE!!!

White males. The only ones left who do NOT believe the government is there to wipe their butts and tuck them in at night.

Ah, the Tribalists speak again.

Do you really think America can survive Obama's Tribalism without civil war?

and your tribe is getting smaller and smaller...:clap2:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

I guess progressives didnt get the memo....

Forum List

Back