Women and Islam

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
A 9 year old girl is attacked on her way to school because her dress is barbaric, signaling her to be a whore.

A woman on her way to work is gang-raped because she was not modestly clad.

Women and their female children are tossed out into the street with nothing but the clothing on their backs because their husbands and fathers no longer find them favorable or acceptable.

Women are stoned to death for being seen in public with a male who is not their father, husband, or other male relative.

B63ehbiIQAADrST.jpg

Just because they displeased their husbands.

Women and young girls slaughtered because they dishonored their families.

This is no longer news. It is an ongoing litany of Islam in western society as Muslim males force their Satanic ways on a society with Judaic/Christian moral values.

And, when the culprits are brought before western judges, they are released because “they simply do not understand our ways.”

I thought ignorance of the law – or gross barbarity – was not an excuse for committing criminal acts.

And, where is the outrage from western media and – gasp – feminist activists? They show their outrage because of an innocent remark they find chauvinistic but remain quiet while these animalistic acts go on – and on, and on.

I find this unfathomable. I don’t understand it. Will someone please explain it to me. Please.

Screenshot_2017-06-15-05-41-59-1.png

No Justice, ‘No Value’ for Women in a Lawless Afghan Province

“There have been 118 registered cases of violence against women in Ghor in the past year, and those are only cases that have been reported,” said Fawzia Koofi, head of the women’s rights commission in the Afghan Parliament, who recently visited Ghor to raise awareness about the lack of justice. “And not a single suspect in these 118 cases has been arrested.”

More of this disgusting story @ No Justice, ‘No Value’ for Women in a Lawless Afghan Province

Forum List

Back