Women and Islam

All real Americans should just laugh and mock muslims who demand things. That's what we did when Hitler wanted us to take him seriously. Americans laughed and mocked him while our military kicked his ass.
It might work Jackie boy.

Except people are too busy laughing at people like you. :lol:

Muslims are laughing at themselves for their backward, failed culture. Well, it's more like crying.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYgrziadQIo[/ame]

All real Americans should just laugh and mock muslims who demand things. That's what we did when Hitler wanted us to take him seriously. Americans laughed and mocked him while our military kicked his ass.
It might work Jackie boy.

Except people are too busy laughing at people like you. :lol:

Abu, instead of posting on the internet, shouldn't you be busy enjoying Muslima vagina like Mahomet says?

Bukhari 7,62,81...
Mohammed said, “The marriage vow most rightly expected to be obeyed is the husband’s right to enjoy the wife’s vagina.

Is no one aware that Christian nations used to be much the same way during the middle ages? It was written into many law codes to penalize women more heavily than men for identical crimes.

Mahomet said about women...

Bukhari 7, 62, 27...
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a loser.:clap2:

So shallow was Mahomet! Is it any wonder that women are viewed as domestic animals in Islam?

Notice that Mahomet never talked of love, sense of belonging and feelings between men and women. The basis of his relationship is all material and physical.

I've watched the film "The Stoning of Soraya M". The women in those countries are viewed less than second class citizens, lower than slaves, it's all about having power and control over women. A woman of islam can be so easily discarded, a dark secret that many in the mid east Islamic faith desires to keep hidden. How can the brainwashing of young men ever hope to be changed?

Hulu - Movie Trailers: The Stoning of Soraya M.

Last edited:
Is no one aware that Christian nations used to be much the same way during the middle ages? It was written into many law codes to penalize women more heavily than men for identical crimes.

So are you saying Muslim nations now are similar to Christian nations in the Middle ages?

Bukhari 7, 62, 27...
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a loser.:clap2:

So shallow was Mahomet! Is it any wonder that women are viewed as domestic animals in Islam?

Notice that Mahomet never talked of love, sense of belonging and feelings between men and women. The basis of his relationship is all material and physical.

I've watched the film "The Stoning of Soraya M". The women in those countries are viewed less than second class citizens, lower than slaves, it's all about having power and control over women. A woman of islam can be so easily discarded, a dark secret that many in the mid east Islamic faith desires to keep hidden. How can the brainwashing of young men ever hope to be changed?

If I remember right, she was convicted of murdering her husband.

We execute criminals here in America.

So what's the difference? :doubt:

This I don't get. Somebody help me with this, did you and you're cohorts read what I posted? How can anybody in their right mind not condemn this type of treatment of women? You make excuses? Say during the middle ages some people of other religions abused women too...What the hell is wrong with you people?...unbelievable.

Bukhari 7, 62, 27...

If I remember right, she was convicted of murdering her husband.

We execute criminals here in America.

So what's the difference? :doubt:

You do not remember correctly.
The Stoning of Soraya M. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Ali is the abusive husband of Soraya who tries to get the village's mullah to convince Soraya to grant him a divorce. She refuses. The mullah then proposes that Soraya becomes his lover in exchange for protection and monetary support for Soraya and her two daughters. Soraya has two sons whom Ali wants, and who have both turned against her. Soraya gets very frustrated and after a meal she throws two plates on the floor for which Ali beats her. Ali tells his boys that this world is for men only. Some days following the incident, there is a death in the village. The mullah, the village's mayor, and Ali ask Zahra to persuade Soraya to take care of the widower. Zahra suggests that Soraya may do the job if she is paid.

Soraya starts working for the widower, but Ali suggests that Soraya is being unfaithful to him with the widower. Ali talks to the mullah about his suspicions and the mullah reminds Ali that adultery is punishable by stoning under Sharia (Islamic law). Ali tells the mullah that if Soraya were dead, he would not have to pay child support. The mullah hesitates, but Ali blackmails him. After a brief discussion the mullah and Ali start a rumor about Soraya's infidelity so they can charge her with adultery. One day while Zahra is walking in town, she realizes that a rumor has spread that her niece is being unfaithful to her husband.

Ali and the mullah manipulate the widower into admitting that Soraya sleeps at his house. However, the widower specifies that Soraya was napping because she had a headache. Soon after, Ali starts beating Soraya in public, observed by the neighbors. Zahra, Ali, and Soraya visit the mayor. Ali and the mullah falsely claim that Soraya smiled at the widower and whispered something to him. The widower is brought in and admits Soraya lies down on his bed and says things that only a husband should hear. The mayor asks Soraya to defend her innocence, reminding her that under Islamic law if a woman is accused by her husband of any wrongdoing, she must prove her innocence rather than the accusers proving their charges.

The trial begins and Soraya realizes that she will not prevail. Even her father takes sides against her. Soraya is found guilty and stoned to death. Her father is given the first stone to throw but he misses her and even tries two more times and still misses. A woman in the crowd tries to say that the stones are missing for a reason, that she is innocent, but her husband Ali takes up stones and starts to throw them. Her two sons are also forced to throw stones. The widower is then given two stones to throw but he is unable to bring himself to throw them and walks away. Then the rest of the crowd joins in on the stoning. The stoning stops when she is believed to be dead. Ali approaches her and he sees her open one of her eyes. He screams that the "bitch is alive" and the stoning resumes. Soraya finally dies.

Notice that these outrageous stories come from both the GOOD MOSLEMS (our loyal Asaudi allies) as well as those nasty Palestinians?

That ought to be a tip off about American foreign policy.

Sadly far too many of you seem to miss the significance of what that really means.

Sorry bout that,

1. Typically a muslim women would be better off dead, than being a muslim mans wife and baby machine.
2. For Gods sake, she doesn't even own her own vagina.
3. Having read here by another poster, the muslim man has it in his pocket.
4. If anyone thinks this is right, you are *batshit crazy*.
5. And if you are a muslim you have to be *batshit crazy*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I looked it up Mr. Fitnuts.

The story is a play;

which claims to be based on a true story.
More credible then Mohammad

The Stoning of Soraya M. (Persian: .سنگسار ثريا م) is a 2008 American drama film adapted from French-Iranian journalist Freidoune Sahebjam's 1990 book La Femme Lapidée, based on a true story. The film is directed by Cyrus Nowrasteh and stars Academy Award nominee Shohreh Aghdashloo, James Caviezel (as Freidoune Sahebjam, the foreign journalist) and Mozhan Marnò (as the title character). Stoning had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival, where it was the runner-up for the Audience Choice Award. It was also the second runner-up for the Cadillac People's Choice Award. The book has been banned in Iran.[2]

Sorry bout that,

2. For Gods sake, she doesn't even own her own vagina.
Jealous?? :cool:

1. Another example of why Sunni man is *batshit crazy*.
2. He reads his koran, and says "Hey I own my wifes pussy!" then says, "I love this religion!" then says, "I get to beat my wife to if she hold back my pussy!".
3. All these things naturally draw a person who is *batshit crazy*.
4. Because only some one who is *batshit crazy* would think that owning his wifes vagina is a good thing.
5. There's lots of immoral things about Islam that draws *batshit crazy* people to it.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Another example of why Sunni man is *batshit crazy*.
2. He reads his koran, and says "Hey I own my wifes pussy!" then says, "I love this religion!" then says, "I get to beat my wife to if she hold back my pussy!".
3. All these things naturally draw a person who is *batshit crazy*.
4. Because only some one who is *batshit crazy* would think that owning his wifes vagina is a good thing.
5. There's lots of immoral things about Islam that draws *batshit crazy* people to it.
I see you are still jealous chesswarsnow. :eusa_angel:

Sorry bout that,

1. Jealous?
2. I am not.
3. I think its barbaric, more or less a cavemen reality.
4. I know in your mind, its *great*!
5. Thats the *batshit crazy* person behind your eyes Sunni man.:cuckoo:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

So are you saying Muslim nations now are similar to Christian nations in the Middle ages?
Not really, although I don't think it's unfair to attempt comparisons. Considering the standard of living throughout most Muslim nations, it is clearly much higher than during Europe's middle ages. Literacy and education are better, too. But the sense of collective pride, the religious devotion, the deeply rooted socieal inequality, and the willingness to subordinate the individual to religion in the Middle East today is reminiscent of medieval Europe.

This I don't get. Somebody help me with this, did you and you're cohorts read what I posted? How can anybody in their right mind not condemn this type of treatment of women? You make excuses? Say during the middle ages some people of other religions abused women too...What the hell is wrong with you people?...unbelievable.
You're pro-Israel, I see; good for you. But attacking neutrals like me doesn't garner support. It just makes you look like an extremist.

Not really, although I don't think it's unfair to attempt comparisons. Considering the standard of living throughout most Muslim nations, it is clearly much higher than during Europe's middle ages. Literacy and education are better, too. But the sense of collective pride, the religious devotion, the deeply rooted socieal inequality, and the willingness to subordinate the individual to religion in the Middle East today is reminiscent of medieval Europe.

Well I can tell you there are some countries in the Middle East like Yemen and Somalia that would be pretty similar to countries from the Middle Ages.

Actually with a Somalian per cacpita GDP of $600, I think the Medievals would be dismayed by the comparison.

(By the way, wow, I didn't know until just now that Somalia was considered part of the Middle East!)

Forum List

Back