Women and Islam

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
This is how they are treated in the Mid East... I could list this stuff all day.:cuckoo:

Saudi police 'stopped' fire rescue
_1874471_schoolap_300.jpg

Saudi Arabia's religious police stopped schoolgirls from leaving a blazing building because they were not wearing correct Islamic dress, according to Saudi newspapers.
In a rare criticism of the kingdom's powerful "mutaween" police, the Saudi media has accused them of hindering attempts to save 15 girls who died in the fire on Monday.

About 800 pupils were inside the school in the holy city of Mecca when the tragedy occurred.

15 girls died in the blaze and more than 50 others were injured

According to the al-Eqtisadiah daily, firemen confronted police after they tried to keep the girls inside because they were not wearing the headscarves and abayas (black robes) required by the kingdom's strict interpretation of Islam.
One witness said he saw three policemen "beating young girls to prevent them from leaving the school because they were not wearing the abaya

BBC News | MIDDLE EAST | Saudi police 'stopped' fire rescue

Mother kills raped daughter to restore 'honor'

By Soraya Sarhaddi Nelson
Knight Ridder Newspapers

Amira Abu Hanhan Qaoud is charged in the death of her 17-year-old daughter, Rofayda. "This is the only way I could protect my family's honor," says the mother of nine.

ABU QASH, West Bank — Raped by her brothers and impregnated, Rofayda Qaoud refused to commit suicide, her mother recalls, even after she bought the 17-year-old a razor with which to slit her wrists.

So Amira Abu Hanhan Qaoud says she did what she believes any good Palestinian parent would: restored her family's "honor" through murder.

Armed with a plastic bag, razor and wooden stick, Qaoud entered her sleeping daughter's room last Jan. 27. "Tonight you die, Rofayda," she told the girl, before wrapping the bag tightly around her head.

Next, Qaoud sliced Rofayda's wrists, ignoring her muffled pleas of "No, mother, no!" After her daughter went limp, Qaoud struck her in the head with the stick.

Killing her sixth-born child took 20 minutes, Qaoud tells a visitor through a stream of tears and cigarettes that she smokes in rapid succession. "She killed me before I killed her," says the 43-year-old mother of nine. "I had to protect my children. This is the only way I could protect my family's honor."

The guilty brothers are in jail.

Qaoud's confessed crime, for which she must appear before a three-judge panel Dec. 3, is one repeated almost weekly among Palestinians living in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and Israel. Female virtue and virginity define a family's reputation in Arab cultures, so it's women who are punished if that reputation is perceived as sullied.

Victims' rights groups say the number of "honor crimes" appears to be climbing, but at the same time, getting little attention. Israelis and Palestinians are too busy with political and military issues to notice what they dismiss as domestic disputes, says Suad Abu-Dayyeh, who works for the Women's Center for Legal Aid and Counseling in East Jerusalem.

Poverty and war have exacerbated the problem, says Nadera Shalhoub-Kevorkian, a social work and criminology professor at Hebrew University in Jerusalem and an expert on violence against women. "Men do not have any power except over women," she says.

Palestinian police reported 31 cases in 2002, up from five during the first half of 1999, according to the center's study. Police in Israel investigated at least 18 honor killings in the past three years

The Seattle Times: Nation & World: Mother kills raped daughter to restore 'honor'

Rights groups decry Gaza 'honor killing'

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- A 27-year-old mother of five was bludgeoned to death with an iron chain by her father last week in Gaza in what human rights groups report was an honor killing.

Palestinian Muslim women walk past a shop displaying Western clothes in Gaza City.
According to police in Gaza, the father, Jawdat al-Najar, heard his daughter Fadia, who had divorced in 2005, speaking on the phone with a man. He believed she was having a relationship with him. Police say al-Najar became enraged and beat her to death; her body was brought to a hospital where officials said she died of a skull fracture.

The woman was beaten to death in the northern Gaza neighborhood of Jebalya on Thursday night. The father called police and confessed to the murder.

According to investigators for the Gaza-based Al Mezan Center for Human Rights, the father and his three sons were taken into police custody. They said the killing "was carried out on grounds related to 'preserving' the honor of the family."

Rights groups decry Gaza 'honor killing' - CNN.com

Sorry bout that,

1. In some ways I am glad for these girls, on the other hand I'm saddened.
2. The constant struggle is over.
3. The futility of thier being is over.
4. One could describe it as a crime against humanity how women are being treated, one could complain to the UN, the highest courts on the globe, and all you would hear is crickets,.... ...... ...... ...... ..... ..... ....... ....... ......... .......

5. If decent humans all over the planet won't listen to the crys of these young girls, no one on earth can.
6. Satan owns islam, every inch of it, and frankly no one else wants to take it away from him.
7. Not even God.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The only way to fight this "war" is culturally, bombs, guns. violence only reinforces it all.. if we took the billions spent on war to subvert from within and inundate them with pop culture we would prevail ..create the Muslim Elvis to start with and get em shakin them hips and then slip the "don't kill yer woman" in there on the sly with a danceable beat and catchy phrase..try some subliminal messages...turn it over to a big advertising company...I shit you not

So were are all the women's groups, protesting this kind of shit? They are just liberal interest groups, They could care less about these women. These people treat animals better then thier women :evil:

Last edited:
Better make your photobuckets album private, so not everyone sees you and Lucia.

So were are all the women's groups, protesting this kind of shit? They are just liberal interest groups, They could care less about these women. These people treat animals better then thier women :evil:

It's better "THAN," not better 'then.' Learn some grammar.

You muslim haters are a hoot. One track minds.

Just pointing out how women are treated in the muslim countries, Why you have no for sympathies for these women?

Because he would breaking the liberal hypocritical oath! "I <state you name>, as a blind liberal am such a coward and so afraid of Muslims, esp the Islamofacists, that I will protect them to the end. Anything a radical Muslim does I will ignore it, excuse it, reduce its impact or blame it on others. Whenever Islamofacists are attacked, then I attack Christians and Israel (not the specifically the Jews, even though we mean the Jews, because that can backfire), I will immediately call the person who is denouncing a Islamofacist's inhuman action a racist, bigot or glup a zionist! I will repeatedly say that Christians hate fags and kill abortion doctors (Yes we ignore the fact that Islamofacists are more brutal to Fags and are prolife!)!"

He is a coward!!!

Who's the hater, jihadi?

Allah, oh our Lord, vanquish Your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam] in all places.
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters,
the Communists and their adherents.
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one, and don't leave even one
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3OSy4EE[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWGA8i6scYY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWGA8i6scYY[/ame]

Who are the real haters?

Holday Greetings Video From Hamas!

Allah, oh our Lord, vanquish Your enemies, enemies of the religion [Islam] in all places.
Allah, strike the Jews and their sympathizers,
the Christians and their supporters,
the Communists and their adherents.
Allah, count them and kill them to the last one, and don't leave even one
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zjxm3OSy4EE[/ame]

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah you have to be a total boob *RCC*, to think Jews and Christians like myself and Marc, even compare to Islams true hatred of us and you for that matter.
2. I nor Marc are not calling for muzzies to be killed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Mahomet said about women...

Bukhari 7, 62, 27...
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a loser.:clap2:

So shallow was Mahomet! Is it any wonder that women are viewed as domestic animals in Islam?

Notice that Mahomet never talked of love, sense of belonging and feelings between men and women. The basis of his relationship is all material and physical.

Last edited:

Bukhari 7, 62, 27...
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "A woman is married for four things, i.e., her wealth, her family status, her beauty and her religion. So you should marry the religious woman (otherwise) you will be a loser.:clap2:

So shallow was Mahomet! Is it any wonder that women are viewed as domestic animals in Islam?

Notice that Mahomet never talked of love, sense of belonging and feelings between men and women. The basis of his relationship is all material and physical.

So according to all this a woman is basically property of the man, no?

Bukhari 7, 62, 27...
Narrated Abu Huraira:

So according to all this a woman is basically property of the man, no?

Correct. Here, from the official biography of Mahomet, sanctioning the rape by his thugs of female captives from the wars and attacks initiated by Mahomet...

Ibn Ishaq, Life Of Muhammad---
On the occasion of Khaybar, Mohammed put forth new orders about forcing sex with captive women. If the woman was pregnant she was not to be used for sex until after the birth of the child. Nor were any women to be used for sex who were unclean with regard to Muslim laws about menstruation.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Life-Muhammad-I-Ishaq/dp/0196360331/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1293645661&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The Life of Muhammad (9780196360331): I. Ishaq, A. Guillaume: Books[/ame]

Last edited:
All real Americans should just laugh and mock muslims who demand things. That's what we did when Hitler wanted us to take him seriously. Americans laughed and mocked him while our military kicked his ass.

Forum List

Back