Women and combat....not a good idea...

Modern life in the west is becoming so far out of what our instinct can handle, I'm suprised more people don't break down under the emotional strain and stress.

it's a savage assault on our psychological well being. Cultural marxists are truly evil sadists. No wonder 100% of them are homosexual females.

My take on this topic is as follows. Women should have every right to die, as that given and expected of men. They should have the same right to POW status as men. To insure this equality it is necessary to increase their numbers offered to the god of war. As a retired First Sergeant, US Army, my position is let them fight, and die, along side of their sisters and brothers. It is time for the women to pay the male price for equality. Death before dishonor!

Thats all well and good but it has nothing to do with that.
My main concern is strength and endurance. If these women can display that they have both and they're equal to the task I'd be open to it,but that doesnt mean I'd like it.
I see women fighting as a last resort.

And I know I wouldnt want someone who wasnt up to the task trying to drag my shot ass to cover only to get us both killed.

I amso IR responds
My point has everything to do with the topic. Most importantly it is what the feminists want. I am far beyond the fact that women cannot perform under the same conditions as men. And I would not want an incapable female attempting to drag your "shot ass from the battlefield". That you may die bothers me, but her loss is of no concern as she was forced on the squad by the females. It is time to allow female soldiers to prove what they can or cannot do. It is time for all female tank crews, ammo crews, bridging platoons and the like. We know men can perform as they already have. Women have not, and the stupidity of putting them on a team is crap. Let them do it themselves and when proven a false assumption, correct it. Put their asses on the line with the their combat load on their back and let them prove what they can do or cannot do. If they prove they can die as well as men, more power to them. And Court Martial the first man who helps them. I have been listening to this female ranting for 76 years and am sick of it. Prove themselves or get the hell out of the way. And they are going to have to die to do that. Let them fix bayonets and charge!

My take on this topic is as follows. Women should have every right to die, as that given and expected of men. They should have the same right to POW status as men. To insure this equality it is necessary to increase their numbers offered to the god of war. As a retired First Sergeant, US Army, my position is let them fight, and die, along side of their sisters and brothers. It is time for the women to pay the male price for equality. Death before dishonor!

My main concern is strength and endurance. If these women can display that they have both and they're equal to the task I'd be open to it,but that doesnt mean I'd like it.

And I know I wouldnt want someone who wasnt up to the task trying to drag my shot ass to cover only to get us both killed.

I amso IR responds
My point has everything to do with the topic. Most importantly it is what the feminists want. I am far beyond the fact that women cannot perform under the same conditions as men. And I would not want an incapable female attempting to drag your "shot ass from the battlefield". That you may die bothers me, but her loss is of no concern as she was forced on the squad by the females. It is time to allow female soldiers to prove what they can or cannot do. It is time for all female tank crews, ammo crews, bridging platoons and the like. We know men can perform as they already have. Women have not, and the stupidity of putting them on a team is crap. Let them do it themselves and when proven a false assumption, correct it. Put their asses on the line with the their combat load on their back and let them prove what they can do or cannot do. If they prove they can die as well as men, more power to them. And Court Martial the first man who helps them. I have been listening to this female ranting for 76 years and am sick of it. Prove themselves or get the hell out of the way. And they are going to have to die to do that. Let them fix bayonets and charge!

If they want to form all women squads I'm good with that. Let their weakness fall on the heads of their squad mates.
But it is distasteful to think of women being killed in combat anyway you look at it...but I'm pretty sure if I met these women my reluctance would dissipate.
I highly doubt they are delicate little flowers.

There are plusses and minuses.
Bottom line, anyone that signs up for it knows what they are in for.
Like playing football.

We are grown adults here. Tired of people whining and crying - fucking let people live their damn lives.

I'm all for women participating in whatever they want but the desire to get into combat, that one I can't figure out.

We have a draft, historically but no recently, when at war precisely because men don't want to go and potentially die. Its frigin war! Who the hell thinks 'yeah I'd like to go to war'. More power to women but this one is odd.

People have different personalities and drives.
If I were a courageous, fearless person that thrived on living on the edge, I could see it.
My idea of thrill and fearlessness is not being in combat.
It's in reckless actions and social situations - but I think we all need the "excitement" - whatever it is for any one of us..... it differs.....

There's a Christian book - it provides insight into this, but, particularly for men....

Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man's Soul (John Eldredge)
God designed men to be dangerous, says John Eldredge. Simply look at the dreams and desires written in the heart of every boy: to be a hero, to be a warrior, to live a life of adventure and risk. Sadly, most men abandon those dreams and desires - aided by a Christianity that feels like nothing more than pressure to be a "nice guy."

Men are not simply bigger women with different plumbing. Men’s blood carries 10 to 12 percent more oxygen per liter than does a women’s;
That's only an average.

The top of the normal range for women is higher than the bottom of the normal range for men, so there are some women who carry more oxygen per liter than some men.

ht.edwards.com/scin/edwards/sitecollectionimages/edwards/products/presep/ar04313hemodynpocketcard.pdf

That's the problem with every single anti-woman in combat argument made - they are based on average values. No one wants AVERAGE women to be in combat - or average men (at least not when we have an all volunteer army) for that matter. Its a bunk argument.

The same logic can be used for anything you like. White males are on average taller than black males, therefore - only white males should be allowed in combat, right?

I amso IR responds

If they want to form all women squads I'm good with that. Let their weakness fall on the heads of their squad mates.
But it is distasteful to think of women being killed in combat anyway you look at it...but I'm pretty sure if I met these women my reluctance would dissipate.

I amso IR responds;

No person, male or female, properly trained and equipped should be considered "a delicate little flower". And it seems that the US Armed Forces are about to begin the feasibility study of women and men performing identical duties as the SecDef has stated that it is to be initiated by April 2016. Good, lets go for it and see what happens. The point I am making is exactly what you stated in your response. That "it is distasteful to think of women being killed in combat". Some how that implies that it is ok for men to be killed in combat. Now either we change that thinking by
allowing women to be killed in combat or we do not. I am retired military as I stated early on. Two of our three daughters served in the US Air Force. The third wanted no part of the military. Neither of those which served opted for the US Army. One attended the Air Force Academy and the other enlisted in the Air Force. I am proud of what they accomplished. Would I have wanted either to die in combat, NO. However, if they had expressed a desire to serve, with that end in sight, I would have been hard pressed to deny their wishes. I could not honestly, as a First Sergeant of an Army unit allow women to be exempt from the same dangers as men. That was not my call, as enlisted, but when push comes to shove my job entailed helping the unit achieve it's purpose when called upon to do so and did not involve gender in any way shape or form. This matter needs to be put to rest and the only way to do it is to try to make it work. In coming to the final result of this experiment, women as well as men are going to die. After the smoke clears, that will be the time to access the correctness of the experiment and if that is how we wish to proceed. It is not a computer game with a reset button. In all fairness, women will and must die. And no more Ranger rescue missions to get them out of enemy hands as was done in Iraq. "GO ARMY"!

I amso IR responds

I amso IR responds;

No person, male or female, properly trained and equipped should be considered "a delicate little flower". And it seems that the US Armed Forces are about to begin the feasibility study of women and men performing identical duties as the SecDef has stated that it is to be initiated by April 2016. Good, lets go for it and see what happens. The point I am making is exactly what you stated in your response. That "it is distasteful to think of women being killed in combat". Some how that implies that it is ok for men to be killed in combat. Now either we change that thinking by
allowing women to be killed in combat or we do not. I am retired military as I stated early on. Two of our three daughters served in the US Air Force. The third wanted no part of the military. Neither of those which served opted for the US Army. One attended the Air Force Academy and the other enlisted in the Air Force. I am proud of what they accomplished. Would I have wanted either to die in combat, NO. However, if they had expressed a desire to serve, with that end in sight, I would have been hard pressed to deny their wishes. I could not honestly, as a First Sergeant of an Army unit allow women to be exempt from the same dangers as men. That was not my call, as enlisted, but when push comes to shove my job entailed helping the unit achieve it's purpose when called upon to do so and did not involve gender in any way shape or form. This matter needs to be put to rest and the only way to do it is to try to make it work. In coming to the final result of this experiment, women as well as men are going to die. After the smoke clears, that will be the time to access the correctness of the experiment and if that is how we wish to proceed. It is not a computer game with a reset button. In all fairness, women will and must die. And no more Ranger rescue missions to get them out of enemy hands as was done in Iraq. "GO ARMY"!

I would probably agree with what you said if it didnt sound so scripted/....

I amso IR responds

I amso IR responds;

I would probably agree with what you said if it didnt sound so scripted/....

I amso IR responds;
I have been called many things, but scripted is not one of them, until now.

I'm kind of split on this one. Kurdish women have been kicking Islamic state ass so it's possible. But could the average American woman do it? Not so sure...

They have no choice....and how effective are they or would they be against a modern trained military force?
Like whom? Like the Ruskies who have used women in actual combat during war and they still managed to win... Israelis also...

But......But American women are more feminine. ( sheeze )

This thread is like the American Public. If you do not vote - don't gripe about Washington.

If you have not served and see what women have accomplished, and what they have excelled in - then I suggest you keep your trap door shut. My opinion.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back