Women Abandoning Obama

As I've said before. Most women I know, don't like people who come off as @$$*%&$.

Sure looks like that whole "War on Women" meme by the Obamabots worked out real well for them, didn't it.

Poll: Romney, narrows gap with women, leads Obama in the swing states

I was listening to a John Batchelor podcast this morning in fact and he had Salena Zito of Pittsburgh Tribune-Review on and he asked her about this directly, she said that Obama screwed up by going for the uterus, not the pocket book :lol:.

In that eventually woman would figure out that the war is half baked bologna and in the end, the economy is what concerns them most.

Sure looks like that whole "War on Women" meme by the Obamabots worked out real well for them, didn't it.

I was listening to a John Batchelor podcast this morning in fact and he had Salena Zito of Pittsburgh Tribune-Review on and he asked her about this directly, she said that Obama screwed up by going for the uterus, not the pocket book :lol:.

In that eventually woman would figure out that the war is half baked bologna and in the end, the economy is what concerns them most.

With all due respect to the opinion of Ms. Zito...how COULD Obama go for the "pocket book" with the economic numbers his policies have produced? I mean it's a great concept but hardly rooted in reality.

There is a REASON why the Obama Campaign went with the whole "War on Women" narrative...namely they were desperate to shift the focus of the election off of the economy and jobs...which are totally toxic topics for them...onto something they thought they could make an argument.

Their main problem with that strategy is that the truth is...Mitt Romney doesn't hate women. He's a moderate Republican who won't do diddly with Roe v Wade because he'll be too busy trying to fix the economy. So why would you base your vote on something that doesn't exist? Most women aren't that stupid...hence the shifting poll numbers.

With all due respect to the opinion of Ms. Zito...how COULD Obama go for the "pocket book" with the economic numbers his policies have produced? I mean it's a great concept but hardly rooted in reality.

There is a REASON why the Obama Campaign went with the whole "War on Women" narrative...namely they were desperate to shift the focus of the election off of the economy and jobs...which are totally toxic topics for them...onto something they thought they could make an argument.

Their main problem with that strategy is that the truth is...Mitt Romney doesn't hate women. He's a moderate Republican who won't do diddly with Roe v Wade because he'll be too busy trying to fix the economy. So why would you base your vote on something that doesn't exist? Most women aren't that stupid...hence the shifting poll numbers.

I understand your point, that he is limited due to the numbers being what they are, but he could craft an economic plan and drive it, hes got the money, hes got the machine, at least it would show he has that number one topic on his mind and I think he would gain more by doing that in the end instead of the path he has taken, his base is his base, they aren't going anywhere and its a trade off, if there are 15% of woman out there in play, I think that appealing to their pocketbooks ahead of their ovaries may have worked more effectively, as that may have and appears to have, more universal appeal.

Forum List

Back