Woman's joke recieves backlash from public

Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one and most all of them stink. You do what you think is best, I'll do the same.

Real original there dumb ass, you do what you want, I think you're being a dumb fuck.

Like I care what you think, or any other leftist ass hole for that matter. I only concern myself with the opinions of people I respect. So far you haven't earned any.

Are you just trying to be a plant libtard troll? Don't pretend that you speak for conservatives. You can't even say what conservative principle you're allegedly sticking up for.

Quote from article:

Stone's photo shows her flipping off a sign and appearing to shout at the tomb in Washington, D.C., that asks for "Silence and Respect" at the Arlington National Cemetery. Stone and her co-workers were on a work trip last month when the photo was taken.
After people posted comments critical of Stone, she posted: "Whoa whoa whoa... wait. This is just us, being the douchebags that we are, challenging authority in general. Much like the pic posted the night before, of me smoking right next to a no smoking sign. OBVIOUSLY we meant NO disrespect to people that serve or have served our country."

Prank Photo at Tomb of Unknowns Sparks Backlash - Yahoo! News

What do you think?

While her actions are disrespectful, those soldiers gave their lives for her right to free speech, and her right to do such idiotic things as that. I don't see it as a big deal.

Quote from article:

Stone's photo shows her flipping off a sign and appearing to shout at the tomb in Washington, D.C., that asks for "Silence and Respect" at the Arlington National Cemetery. Stone and her co-workers were on a work trip last month when the photo was taken.
After people posted comments critical of Stone, she posted: "Whoa whoa whoa... wait. This is just us, being the douchebags that we are, challenging authority in general. Much like the pic posted the night before, of me smoking right next to a no smoking sign. OBVIOUSLY we meant NO disrespect to people that serve or have served our country."

What do you think?

While her actions are disrespectful, those soldiers gave their lives for her right to free speech, and her right to do such idiotic things as that. I don't see it as a big deal.

Typical lib nonsense. Nobody's saying she doesn't have the right to do that. She can go back there tomorrow and do it. She'll still be in trouble with her employer though.

I'm courious why you lefties are concerned how I spend my time. BTW if I considered it a waste I wouldn't do it.

If she's under contractual obligation nothing can change the boss's decision. If you want to waste your time, knock your socks off. I won't stop you.

She's a caretaker for the handicaped, I seriously doubt there is a contract, but you got one thing right, you won't stop me.

Quote from article:

What do you think?

Typical lib nonsense. Nobody's saying she doesn't have the right to do that. She can go back there tomorrow and do it. She'll still be in trouble with her employer though.

And so she should be in trouble with her employer. She was being paid by her employer while she posed for that photo.

Real original there dumb ass, you do what you want, I think you're being a dumb fuck.

Like I care what you think, or any other leftist ass hole for that matter. I only concern myself with the opinions of people I respect. So far you haven't earned any.

Are you just trying to be a plant libtard troll? Don't pretend that you speak for conservatives. You can't even say what conservative principle you're allegedly sticking up for.

If you have the capability to read and understand go back to the first of the thread, I've spelled it out very plainly.

If you have the capability to read and understand go back to the first of the thread, I've spelled it out very plainly.

Idiot. All's you said is that she has the right to do it. I'm not disagreeing. And the company has the right to fire her ass.

Stupendous superficiality! So many actually spent time condemning such a trite affair?

Little wonder the world is in this state of artificial excitement and vicarious violence, all encouraged by media that glorify the meaningless.

Quote from article:

What do you think?

What do I think? I'd likely smash her in the mouth if I walked by the stupid ignorant whore.

Stupendous superficiality! So many actually spent time condemning such a trite affair?

Little wonder the world is in this state of artificial excitement and vicarious violence, all encouraged by media that glorify the meaningless.

No Consequences Boy to the rescue! Yea we're in trouble because we don't excuse enough bad behavior.

I got yelled at the Arlington cemetery for walking arm and arm with my chick friend. Just by a passer by. They said it was disrespectful.

I told them to fuck off and mind their own business. But people are very sensitive about Arlington is my point. Touchy.

Idiot. All's you said is that she has the right to do it. I'm not disagreeing. And the company has the right to fire her ass.

Yep, and they haven't done that at this point, so I plan to contact them and ask they not do so. Speaking as a veteran I think that would be over kill for this situation, which we see happening allot now days. I think it's wrong.

Shouldn't lose her job over it, no matter how in poor taste others feel about it.

But if the universe of douchebags wants to kick her and her friend out of their club that's their business.

Opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one and most all of them stink. You do what you think is best, I'll do the same.

I'm far from a leftist, I have no respect for you, so your opinion matters nothing to me.

Last edited:

Yep, and they haven't done that at this point, so I plan to contact them and ask they not do so. Speaking as a veteran I think that would be over kill for this situation, which we see happening allot now days. I think it's wrong.

You think it's wrong for companies to expect their employees to behave well and not act like bratty children? Gotcha. I guess we have a different view of right and wrong. I submit you'd much rather live in a world with people with my view. People have forgotten to have dignity and honor and that is why we're where we are.

Shouldn't lose her job over it, no matter how in poor taste others feel about it.

But if the universe of douchebags wants to kick her and her friend out of their club that's their business.

I think they need to let it go, I would but it's not my company and I have no say in the matter.

I think they need to let it go, I would but it's not my company and I have no say in the matter.

Letting it go would be a mistake. It's a national issue now. Letting it go hurts their bottom line. And bare in mind I don't mean the typical profits b.l. but the ability to do good b.l that a nonprofit org has.

Forum List

Back