Woman who says Roy Moore dated her at 17 shares note he allegedly wrote

Drag a thousand bucks through a starbucks and

you can find a liberal slut that will say anything...

I don't really mean the above and I would never say

anything like it.. I just wanted to give you an example

of how liberals deal with this sort of thing.

Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

Delray Beach, Fla. — Debbie Wesson Gibson was in her attic hauling out boxes of Christmas decorations last week when she noticed a storage bin she said she had forgotten about. Inside was a scrapbook from her senior year of high school, and taped to a page titled “Those Who Inspire” was a graduation card.

“Happy graduation Debbie,” it read in slanted cursive handwriting. “I wanted to give you this card myself. I know that you’ll be a success in anything you do. Roy.”

Republicans can add a new tag line.

Instead of "The Conservative Confederate White Supremacists National Republican Party"

it's

"The Conservative Confederate White Supremacists and Child Molester's National Republican Party"

Republicans can add a new tag line.

Instead of "The Conservative Confederate White Supremacists National Republican Party"

it's

"The Conservative Confederate White Supremacists and Child Molester's National Republican Party"
Ahh... the old white supremacy stuff again. lol

You people never learn. :)

Dating a young woman of 17 is not illegal and sending a very nice graduation card is absolutely not evidence of any wrong doing at all. In fact, it is all evidence of a very nice gentleman.
Moore denied knowing any of his accusers. Debbie Gibson didn't like that.

How many name changes did these women go through in 40 years?

40 years ago, Roy Moore was quite the firebrand catch. He was a kickboxing champion, successful assistant district attorney and took a couple of years to break broncos in Australia for a friend. Half the 17 year old girls in town probably had a crush on him and the other half are lesbians. They remember every word he ever said to them and probably made up a few he didn't say.

Woman shares new evidence of relationship with Roy Moore when she was 17

Delray Beach, Fla. — Debbie Wesson Gibson was in her attic hauling out boxes of Christmas decorations last week when she noticed a storage bin she said she had forgotten about. Inside was a scrapbook from her senior year of high school, and taped to a page titled “Those Who Inspire” was a graduation card.

“Happy graduation Debbie,” it read in slanted cursive handwriting. “I wanted to give you this card myself. I know that you’ll be a success in anything you do. Roy.”

How does any of that indicate a relationship?

Forum List

Back