Woman who accused tortured and murdered Emmett Till of winking at her admits she lied.

In a way, it reminds of Trayvon Martin being chased down, cornered and shot in the chest and all he did was go to a store for some candy and a pop.
That is a ridiculous statement. Do you know how stupid it is to claim that a short fat middle aged guy chased down a tall lean 17 year old athlete?
Are you talking about the guy the police told to not leave the truck?
Pretty sure that doesn't support your statement, but I've watched you post often enough not to doubt you're legitimately confused. Yes, George Zimmerman, the big fat latino guy. Since what the investigation found was that Trayvonne not only didn't try to get away from him, try speaking to him, or call the police, but hid, then ambushed and beat him. I wonder how it would have gone if he had taken any number of logical options instead of vastly escalating the situation.
Ambushed and beat him? How did Trayvon know where Zimmerman was going?
Because, he was following him, I imagine even for him, it wasn't that difficult. I know what to expect from you, but sometimes it surprises me how slow you are.

Forum List

Back