woman walking and texting

Good video divey.

Here's another good one discussing the same fall:

Last edited by a moderator:
:)

I saw a lady walk into a door at the hospital a few weeks ago while texting. Looked like it broke her nose and such.
Well she was at the right place anyway, but it looked like she worked there and not a patient. Initially at least ;)

This is the best play by play.

We need this guy on UBMB (no we don't)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it!
I had an SOB who was texting wander into my lane yesterday. He came within inches of hitting my bike and got a size ten planted in the door of his beemer. He got all pissy until he looked around and saw 15 Harleys.

I love it!
I had an SOB who was texting wander into my lane yesterday. He came within inches of hitting my bike and got a size ten planted in the door of his beemer. He got all pissy until he looked around and saw 15 Harleys.
damn, where is a cop when you need one?

I love it!
damn, where is a cop when you need one?

If he'd hit me, he wouldn't have needed a cop. He'd have needed a coroner.

yes, but too bad a cop wasnt there at that moment and pulled that moron over and given him a ticket

yes, but too bad a cop wasnt there at that moment and pulled that moron over and given him a ticket

A cop did pull up next to us at the next light, but the idiot was staying in his lane by that time. I considered flagging the cop, but the ass would be long gone and I had a column of bikes to get to a rally safely.

This is what you called an EPIC FAIL. LOL. I always text while I'm walking but after watching this video I've learned I don't think that I will still do it.

Forum List

Back