Woman uses her Boobs as a Weapon against a Police Officer

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
That sounded better than this:

Kentucky Woman Spirts Breast Milk on Officer

tramel.jpg

A woman named Toni Tramel is accused of squirting her breast milk on the face of a police officer after being arrested for public intoxication.

A press release from the Daviess County, Kentucky, Detention Center, said that after the deputy decontaminated herself from the "bio-hazard", Tramel was charged with third degree assault.

While the public drunkenness was merely a misdemeanor offense, the assault is a felony charge and a US$10,000 bond was set.

Woman Charged for Squirting Breast Milk at Deputy - Incredible Health - FOXNews.com

Stupid bitch will no have to be tested for aids and such.
She is likely crying now.

Last edited:
A press release from the Daviess County, Kentucky, Detention Center, said that after the deputy decontaminated herself from the "bio-hazard", Tramel was charged with third degree assault.

Law enforcement out of control. There is no way this should be a felony.

I never have to be ashamed or embarrassed about stupid drunken things I've done ever again.

Thank you breast milk squirter.

Last edited:
I believe spitting on a cop is considered assault. Pissing and flinging boogers probably counts too. The law should not discriminate.

And as for that shaving mishap; There oughta be a law...lol

I believe spitting on a cop is considered assault. Pissing and flinging boogers probably counts too. The law should not discriminate.

And as for that shaving mishap; There oughta be a law...lol

Spitting and flinging boogers are misdameanors. Pisssing?....just a second, I'm checking...:razz:

All of the incidents I found had the 'pissing' charged dropped, but the pisser was charged with some other type of felony, like felony DUI, etc.....

Last edited:
I'll see your tata attack...and raise you a close shave with disaster...

Driver crashes while shaving genitals

published : Friday, 05 mar 2010, 2:48 pm cst
myfoxdfw.com

a two-vehicle crash in florida happened because the driver was shaving her bikini area while her ex-husband took the wheel from the passenger seat, according to a report in keysnews.com .

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/weird/030510-driver-crashes-while-shaving-genitals
Well what do you expect she was drunk.
Why is it always Florida?
thumb_key-west_arrests-reports-and-mugshots_84482.jpg

MEGAN MARIAH BARNES
DOB: 09/04/1972
Charges: 1 Misdemeanor Count(s) of 316.193.1, TRAFFIC OFFENSE – DUI ALCOHOL OR DRUGS,
1 Misdemeanor Count(s) of 322.34.1, MOVING TRAFFIC VIOLATION – OPERATE MOTOR VEHICLE WITH DL SUSP/CANC/REVOKED

i have herd of a lot o crazy things but this one really made me laugh...
poor baby now has to go with out milk haaaa!!!! (just kidding)!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Boobs are wonderful.

My mother never breast fed me and I have been searching for boobs and on the bottle ever since.

Forum List

Back