Woman uses gun to stop violent ex from attacking her, anti gunners are sad.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep... one of the worst scenarios....that anti gunners can face. A lone woman, using a gun to stop a violent male from attacking her. This is a tragedy on several levels. The Woman had a gun....and anti gunners just hate that. The woman used the gun to keep her ex-boyfriend from harming her..... the anti gunners really hate that.....

If the anti gunners had their way this woman would have faced this guy empty handed...and there is a great possibility that she would have been beaten, possibly raped, possibly murdered.... but for anti gunners, those are no reason for her to use a gun to stop it...... it is better that she accept her fate, and take one for the anti gunners feelings of superiority, than that she stay alive using a gun....

Domestic violence victim shoots estranged boyfriend who broke into her home

“She felt at that time she was in danger,” said Mansfield Police Lt. Rob Skropits.

The shooting happened Sunday afternoon around 1:30. The woman told police she was in the shower when 24-year-old Terrance Hampton allegedly broke into her South Adams Street home.

The victim told a 9-1-1 dispatcher that the man removed an air conditioning unit and crawled through a window.

The woman said she was able to grab a gun that she kept for protection and said she kept telling Hampton to leave.

“At some point I guess he gets to the front door, he shuts the door, turns around at her, and from my understanding that is when a shot was fired,” Skropits said.

Hampton ran from the residence and was found a short time later. He was taken to the hospital and is expected to recover.

The victim was not injured.

The victim has filed several reports against Hampton in the last few months, including two for domestic violence.

“Just last month she filed a report and our domestic violence detective is working on a case between these two where he came in the house and assaulted her,” Skropits said.

Hmmmmm.... I guess that paperwork really stopped this guy.....and the cops were right there during the attack? You know, to keep her safe? Not!!!

Yep... one of the worst scenarios....that anti gunners can face. A lone woman, using a gun to stop a violent male from attacking her. This is a tragedy on several levels. The Woman had a gun....and anti gunners just hate that. The woman used the gun to keep her ex-boyfriend from harming her..... the anti gunners really hate that.....

If the anti gunners had their way this woman would have faced this guy empty handed...and there is a great possibility that she would have been beaten, possibly raped, possibly murdered.... but for anti gunners, those are no reason for her to use a gun to stop it...... it is better that she accept her fate, and take one for the anti gunners feelings of superiority, than that she stay alive using a gun....

“She felt at that time she was in danger,” said Mansfield Police Lt. Rob Skropits.

The shooting happened Sunday afternoon around 1:30. The woman told police she was in the shower when 24-year-old Terrance Hampton allegedly broke into her South Adams Street home.

The victim told a 9-1-1 dispatcher that the man removed an air conditioning unit and crawled through a window.

The woman said she was able to grab a gun that she kept for protection and said she kept telling Hampton to leave.

“At some point I guess he gets to the front door, he shuts the door, turns around at her, and from my understanding that is when a shot was fired,” Skropits said.

Hampton ran from the residence and was found a short time later. He was taken to the hospital and is expected to recover.

The victim has filed several reports against Hampton in the last few months, including two for domestic violence.

“Just last month she filed a report and our domestic violence detective is working on a case between these two where he came in the house and assaulted her,” Skropits said.

Hmmmmm.... I guess that paperwork really stopped this guy.....and the cops were right there during the attack? You know, to keep her safe? Not!!!

So, she stopped violence, and 11,000 people have to die so she can stop this?

:D:D:D

Please link the evidence that shows how a woman who successfully protects herself from rape and murder causes anybody except that particular would be racist or murderer, to die.

I'll wait.

No... those 11.004 people are victims of democrat criminal justice polices...where the democrats who control the most violent cities keep letting repeat gun offenders out of prison....

I heard an inteview on the issue here in Chicago, where a majority of the judges sitting in these criminal courts are former defense attorney's raised on democrat criminal justice foolishness, who can't help themselves when they release known, violent, repeat gun offenders and shooters back into these communites.

It is even more sad, when a woman stops a man from being a man.

And you have no idea what you are talking about.......

You have to explain how our gun crime rates all went down over 20 years as more Americans own and carry guns....you can't do that.....so nothing you say is based in truth, facts or reality.....you just have emotions, half truths and complete lies...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

See..... I keep posting this and people think I am being silly....

For Frigid, it is absolutely better that this woman is beaten, raped and murdered than that she have that gun to save herself.....that is how morally confused and stupid frigid is.......

11,000 don't have to die for someone to lawfully own and use a firearm to defend themselves.

Nevertheless they do die.

Never the less....Americans owning and carrying guns did not increase the gun crime rate, in fact as more Americans own and carry guns, our gun crime rates went down.

Please explain how this is possible, given that your theory is more guns in the hands of law abiding people = more gun crime...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

Where's the indication of sad people over this?

Where's the indication of sad people over this?

So.... you want this woman to be able to own and carry a gun to protect herself?

Looks like Terrance won’t be committing any more crimes. That’s good for everyone around him. :)

Last edited:

Well, there are some here that would agree that a man beating a woman is just being a man.

^^^^No this right here is the liberals delusion of the day! If 11000 people died it is because liberals are soft on crime, as proven by the OP. She had a restraining order in effect against a violent man. The law didn't stop him but the armed person did. End of story.

Well, there are some here that would agree that a man beating a woman is just being a man.

Yes.... left wingers do seem to support violence toward women. They want to take guns away from women, so women are more vulnerable to violent men, and their left wing judges let violent men out of prison.

I see what you mean.

I don't understand your correlation. What does being a crime victim have to do with this woman doing what she could to ensure that she didn't become another domestic violence statistic?

The point being made by the OP is that guns in society allowed this women to stop violence.

The very same guns in society end up leading to 11,000 deaths.

So which would you prefer, this woman being able to defend herself but 11,000 people dying, or the reverse?

Forum List

Back