Woman Tries to Sell 5 Year-Old Son for $2,000.

This is why government should give out birth control pills for free. Right wingers will march armed to get that kid born but will walk away feeling there's been a "job well done" and never look back.

Until a story like this one. Then they ask, "What kind of a mother is she?" Yea, what kind indeed.

Actually I agree.

Anyone who wants profilactics[sic] should be able to get them. It's hard to make an argument against it.

A non-religiously inspired argument, anyway.
My son proves that your sig line is true. :lol:

This is why government should give out birth control pills for free. Right wingers will march armed to get that kid born but will walk away feeling there's been a "job well done" and never look back.

Until a story like this one. Then they ask, "What kind of a mother is she?" Yea, what kind indeed.

Actually I agree.

Anyone who wants profilactics[sic] should be able to get them. It's hard to make an argument against it.

I agree! But I'm not the one who said it, Samson is!

Thanks for pointing it out Samson! :lol:

:Sigh:.... Man I kill me. :tongue:

Actually I agree.

I agree! But I'm not the one who said it, Samson is!

Thanks for pointing it out Samson! :lol:

:Sigh:.... Man I kill me. :tongue:

Well, its the truth... he just couldn't deny that. :lol:

Actually I agree.

As a devout Christian i can tell you that i agree as well. Birth control should be free and available to all. We should be teaching kids how to use it.

Birth control pills aren't the ones she's popping, does your faggoty kook political viewpoint have to rear its ugly head in EVERY thread? .......

Birth control pills aren't the ones she's popping, does your faggoty kook political viewpoint have to rear its ugly head in EVERY thread? .......

Actually I think he's statement was benign and not inconsistent with any specific politik.

It also happens to be a statement that I, and I think you'll find most people, agree with.

Forum List

Back