Woman Tries Buying iPad with Food Stamps

I hear stories here in Idaho of food stamp recipients buy the most expensive diapers they can, and then turn around and sell them on craigs list at a reduced rate.

Hey Willow. I notice thats a Fox link. & it deals w/ $1000's of dollars of possible fraud. Whens the last time Fox ran a story on the Repubs incestuous relationship w/ defense contractors and the resultant BILLIONS of fraud :doubt:

You realize that they are getting EXACTLY the reaction they want from you, going after the small fish right? :eusa_eh:

BUY A CLUE/TURN OFF FOX FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!! :bang3:

Hey Willow. I notice thats a Fox link. & it deals w/ $1000's of dollars of possible fraud. Whens the last time Fox ran a story on the Repubs incestuous relationship w/ defense contractors and the resultant BILLIONS of fraud :doubt:

You realize that they are getting EXACTLY the reaction they want from you, going after the small fish right? :eusa_eh:

I love the way JOhn Boehner put it,, and I quote.. "Go fuck yourself."

I love the way JOhn Boehner put it,, and I quote.. "Go fuck yourself."

You are Fox's "ideal" (read- gullible) demographic. :eusa_doh: The REAL (significant) theft is occurring through war corporatism/cronyism but you run w/ the social welfare meme that Fox is spoonfeeding you. :rolleyes:

Indeed, turn off fox and turn on to heroin addicts like matt taibbi.............inquiring retards want to know

I am serious, people caught trying to fraudulently abuse the system should be cut off from any federal funding for the rest of their entire fucking lives.

Here is how that would work. You cut someone off completely, then they begin to rob others. Then they go to jail. Then we subsidize them by paying for their incarceration. You see, there are always consequences to drastic actions. We would be much better off trying to educate them and get them working. I understand the frustration we all have with those who abuse the system, but the harsh answers that come from people like you come with real consequences to everyone. It really is important to think about these things.

If only she had been educated by the state, and given a job with a living wage, and................

Its all the 1%er's fault !!!

I hear stories here in Idaho of food stamp recipients buy the most expensive diapers they can, and then turn around and sell them on craigs list at a reduced rate.

You can't buy diapers with food stamps.

I'm sure he meant TIA not SNAP. SO many welfare programs , so little time.

Oh as for the woman in the OP you are all wrong.

They should have in fact sold her an IPAD and let her pay for it with her foodstamps and then made her eat it while they videotaped it.

If only she had been educated by the state, and given a job with a living wage, and................

Its all the 1%er's fault !!!

Plenty of rich people bilk the system to, dishonesty is dishonesty no matter the size of one's checkbook., OR political affiliation.

Louisville, Kentucky (The Weekly Vice) - Tracy Browning, a 38-year-old Louisville woman, was jailed after she allegedly tried to purchase several iPads with a food stamp card, then fled to another location where she tried to make the same transaction.

now I wanna know how one accumulates enough food stamps to buy several ipads? they cost about 600 apiece.
the second thing I wanna know is why the American taxpayer has to subsidize fucking behavior like this. she should be cut off from all federal money for life.

Another sub-human, ignorant twat on the taxpayer dime............

Can she be tarred and feathered ????

I'll bet she voted for obama too. so she could get mo taxes.
In determining eligibility for food stamps and other welfare programs, random gifts from family and friends are not considered. The maintenance man in our condo is on food stamps and receives a lot of money in Christmas gifts from owners and buys some really nice presents for his family. One might conclude that he has no business on food stamps but this is a once a year occurrence. Most of the year, he can barely make it.

A person that would try to buy items like an ipad using food stamps probably has few screws loose.

Forum List

Back