Woman Tries Buying iPad with Food Stamps

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Louisville, Kentucky (The Weekly Vice) - Tracy Browning, a 38-year-old Louisville woman, was jailed after she allegedly tried to purchase several iPads with a food stamp card, then fled to another location where she tried to make the same transaction.

now I wanna know how one accumulates enough food stamps to buy several ipads? they cost about 600 apiece.
the second thing I wanna know is why the American taxpayer has to subsidize fucking behavior like this. she should be cut off from all federal money for life.

Woman Tries Buying iPad with Food Stamps - Food Stamps - Fox Nation

The American people don't subsidize this kind of behavior. As you'll notice, she failed twice, and was also arrested afterward.

The American people don't subsidize this kind of behavior. As you'll notice, she failed twice, and was also arrested afterward.

Who is going to pay for her prosecution, defense food, and internment? If you don't think we're subsidizing her fucking behavior you gotta nother think coming.

So prosecuting criminals is now subsidizing them? I wish someone would cut off your welfare so you would hurry up and die already.

Louisville, Kentucky (The Weekly Vice) - Tracy Browning, a 38-year-old Louisville woman, was jailed after she allegedly tried to purchase several iPads with a food stamp card, then fled to another location where she tried to make the same transaction.

now I wanna know how one accumulates enough food stamps to buy several ipads? they cost about 600 apiece.
the second thing I wanna know is why the American taxpayer has to subsidize fucking behavior like this. she should be cut off from all federal money for life.

Another sub-human, ignorant twat on the taxpayer dime............

Can she be tarred and feathered ????

I am serious, people caught trying to fraudulently abuse the system should be cut off from any federal funding for the rest of their entire fucking lives.

Another sub-human, ignorant twat on the taxpayer dime............

Can she be tarred and feathered ????

I'll bet she voted for obama too. so she could get mo taxes.

I am serious, people caught trying to fraudulently abuse the system should be cut off from any federal funding for the rest of their entire fucking lives.

I agree. They should be prosecuted. Sounds like she might be crazy or just plain dumb thinking here little scheme would work.

I agree. They should be prosecuted. Sounds like she might be crazy or just plain dumb thinking here little scheme would work.

should be cut off from any federal funding for the rest of their entire fucking lives.

Forum List

Back