woman trespasses- man slams her

Pizza restaurant manager caught hitting black woman's head | Daily Mail Online
they both were wrong
humans
what are your thoughts?
hey Sunni-man--this guy sounds just like the Soup Nazi
listen to him as he pounds her head to the floor--many times

Must be a real dilemma for you, if it was a white man doing that you’d be 100% for the black woman. But since it’s a Muslim you don’t know how to feel about it.

The Muslim man merely treated the woman as he would treat any Muslim woman. So do you support Muslim “culture” or not?
you bring race into it---when that had NOTHING to do with why I posted it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you must not read many of my posts on racial/muslim/etc subjects...I suggest you do

I support what is fair/just/ the right thing/ American values/civility/politeness/etc
I said they were both wrong
the ''muslim'' went overboard

I had some Bosnian muslim neighbors....very friendly...but I thought when I visited one time, they treated the women a little like slaves --there..are you happy NOW

if it was a white man beating a woman's head to the floor, I'd say the SAME thing ------don't you feel foolish NOW?
I'll await the apology

they both were wrong
humans
what are your thoughts?

Must be a real dilemma for you, if it was a white man doing that you’d be 100% for the black woman. But since it’s a Muslim you don’t know how to feel about it.

The Muslim man merely treated the woman as he would treat any Muslim woman. So do you support Muslim “culture” or not?
you and your ''winners'' are saying beating her head on the floor is OK?

they both were wrong
humans
what are your thoughts?

you are confused....read my other posts on the thread
I'm saying this guy went ''overboard''
he will get sued
etc
he should not have done that
???!!!!! WTF are you talking about ??

Both were wrong, but he was more wrong. His next action was to dial 911 and not take her down.

This is why businesses have installed electric locks. We have an entitled black woman making demands on a middle eastern male.

Clash of civilizations.

This is why businesses have installed electric locks. We have an entitled black woman making demands on a middle eastern male.

Clash of civilizations.
I thought I was alone in this.

Imagine someone walking in your home, demanding to use your bathroom. You tell her no. She pushes past you and heads for your bathroom anyway.

Are you within your rights to throw her out, or do you have to give her free reign in your home until the police decide to show up?

She got what she deserved.

Attacking a person having the urge to go to the bathroom may not be such a good idea. :puke3:

He was wrong to be violent or even touch her. She provoked him by refusing to leave, no excuse for his physical attack, but why didn't she leave?

Clash of civilizations.
I thought I was alone in this.

Imagine someone walking in your home, demanding to use your bathroom. You tell her no. She pushes past you and heads for your bathroom anyway.

Are you within your rights to throw her out, or do you have to give her free reign in your home until the police decide to show up?

She got what she deserved.

Whoah! Back up, bitch! Walking into my home? That's highly unlikely. Last one that that tried was like: "Why do you have a gun?" I'm like: Bitch! It's 4AM dammit! You said some dudes were chasing you, well, they're not coming up here. Not and living, that is. No, you may not use my bathroom, I'll bring you some tp and show you a spot in the yard.

they both were wrong
humans
what are your thoughts?

you are confused....read my other posts on the thread
I'm saying this guy went ''overboard''
he will get sued
etc
he should not have done that
???!!!!! WTF are you talking about ??

Then why did you open with asking how we all felt. You couldn’t form an opinion on it.

Both were wrong, but he was more wrong. His next action was to dial 911 and not take her down.
What is to be done between making the 911 call and seeing the law arrive, especially should the person get violent?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If she throws the first punch then he can defend himself. He could also lock his restroom door or stand in front of it. He had options instead of taking her down.

He told her "No" nicely, asked her please to leave.

She tried to push him out of the way.

Maybe if he kissed her funky ass and asked "Pretty please" she would have complied like a lady. Lol...

He went a bit too far when he tried to break his floor with her head, but I've seen people treated worse when they acted like assholes.

Forum List

Back