Woman Travels First Class With A Horse

Go here for the news. Yes, she had to pay for another ticket which in my opinion is where I think that her brain train jumps the track. Why can't something smaller like a rabbit be enough anymore for people who need a service animal badly enough?

God bless you and the woman always!!!

Holly
She's a little crazy

not a normal person at all

but even worse is our society that panders to nutcases like this
But they are more and more ruling us. This is where hardliners get elected. We have gotten away from common sense and went to all or nothing.
I guess they figure letting her have a service pony is cheaper than putting her in mental hospital where she really belongs

Go here for the news. Yes, she had to pay for another ticket which in my opinion is where I think that her brain train jumps the track. Why can't something smaller like a rabbit be enough anymore for people who need a service animal badly enough?

God bless you and the woman always!!!

Holly
But hey, at least she didn't recline her seat.

Do you wear a diaper in case of accidents?

I'm not an non-sentient animal.

That you are even making the comparison is quite frankly retarded.

So you have never accidentally shit your pants?

after 30 min of holding and trying to find a bathroom? yes. And that was all the while trying to find a bathroom and almost making it.

Now find me a horse capable of that ability of sentience, and the ability to use an airplane toilet.

You need cfc to look up the definition of "sentient".

A horse ain't sentient.

Sentient Being Definition: A creature that can suffer and feel pain; mostly animals and humans.

Sentient Being Definition

OK, dumbass! Tell me I am wrong again!

Was it Catherine the Great?

catherine-the-great-horse.jpg

I'm not an non-sentient animal.

That you are even making the comparison is quite frankly retarded.

So you have never accidentally shit your pants?

after 30 min of holding and trying to find a bathroom? yes. And that was all the while trying to find a bathroom and almost making it.

Now find me a horse capable of that ability of sentience, and the ability to use an airplane toilet.

You need cfc to look up the definition of "sentient".

A horse ain't sentient.

Sentient Being Definition: A creature that can suffer and feel pain; mostly animals and humans.

Sentient Being Definition

OK, dumbass! Tell me I am wrong again!

That's the bullshit animal rights definition.

Sentience is the capacity to feel, perceive, or experience subjectively

The key part is SUBJECTIVELY.

Animals act on instinct, not subjectively.

Sentience - Wikipedia

A lot of the backlash because people abuse the rules for service animals is hurting those who truly need them. Horses serve the blind are much more useful because the live so much longer than your average dog. Personally, I think there should be limits on the animals and documentation for their need. A min-horse for someone with emotional issues is just ridiculous.
There is actually a difference between service animals and emotional service animals, the latter do not have the same rights of access as service digs, and they don’t have to be trained. Lot of taking advantage.

A lot of the backlash because people abuse the rules for service animals is hurting those who truly need them. Horses serve the blind are much more useful because the live so much longer than your average dog. Personally, I think there should be limits on the animals and documentation for their need. A min-horse for someone with emotional issues is just ridiculous.
There is actually a difference between service animals and emotional service animals, the latter do not have the same rights of access as service digs, and they don’t have to be trained. Lot of taking advantage.

Hey brain surgeon! The airlines make no distinction.

Forum List

Back