Woman Travels First Class With A Horse

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the news. Yes, she had to pay for another ticket which in my opinion is where I think that her brain train jumps the track. Why can't something smaller like a rabbit be enough anymore for people who need a service animal badly enough?

God bless you and the woman always!!!

Holly

Go here for the news. Yes, she had to pay for another ticket which in my opinion is where I think that her brain train jumps the track. Why can't something smaller like a rabbit be enough anymore for people who need a service animal badly enough?

Holly

Considering she paid for two tickets, I have less of an issue with this than I normally would have.

I just don't get why people need support animals to fly, why can't they just get piss drunk like I do before I set foot on an airplane?

Holly

Considering she paid for two tickets, I have less of an issue with this than I normally would have.

I just don't get why people need support animals to fly, why can't they just get piss drunk like I do before I set foot on an airplane?
I would not really want to be in the seat behind the horse. P-U!
It is hard on the animals in cargo, though. I flew a cat to another state when I moved, and the poor cat was a humped up ball of spiked up fur with glassy, vacant, dilated eyes for about 24 hours. And we had medicated him first, too. He was still completely traumatized.

So I guess there's a reason to fly them in the cabin, but all this service animal shit for people is being abused big time. I'd bet you a good number of them are just pet lovers.

Holly

It is hard on the animals in cargo, though. I flew a cat to another state when I moved, and the poor cat was a humped up ball of spiked up fur with glassy, vacant, dilated eyes for about 24 hours. And we had medicated him first, too. He was still completely traumatized.

So I guess there's a reason to fly them in the cabin, but all this service animal shit for people is being abused big time. I'd bet you a good number of them are just pet lovers.

I agree on the service animal abuse thing. I doubt the mini horse smells like a full sized horse, and I assume the thing is wearing a diaper for the flight.

Holly
Let's hope the horse didn't have both ends burning during the flight!

I love animals but this thing is getting out of hand...yesterday I walked into a grocery store went back to the butcher dept to find a woman with her huge dog...the dog had its paws on the edge of the meat refer salivating while its idiot owner was yacking away with her friend un attentively...totally unaware of her dog....I turned around and walked out and drove 7 miles to the next nearest store....people can be so blind regarding their pets...why the store allows this is amazing....

Last time I was on a plane a women came down the isle with a "service" dog....it had the vest and everything...she sat right behind me...mid flight the dog took a dump and it stunk up the whole cabin...then I hear her telling the twit sitting next to her that she bought the vest and service dog documents on-line....WTF!....then she said the dog was only 8 months...an 8 month old service animal???

Holly

I agree on the service animal abuse thing. I doubt the mini horse smells like a full sized horse, and I assume the thing is wearing a diaper for the flight.

The horse is house broken. He does not go indoors.

Holly

So were all my dogs. Accidents happen. I would still require a diaper on the thing.

A lot of the backlash because people abuse the rules for service animals is hurting those who truly need them. Horses serve the blind are much more useful because the live so much longer than your average dog. Personally, I think there should be limits on the animals and documentation for their need. A min-horse for someone with emotional issues is just ridiculous.

Holly

So were all my dogs. Accidents happen. I would still require a diaper on the thing.

Do you wear a diaper in case of accidents?

I'm not an non-sentient animal.

That you are even making the comparison is quite frankly retarded.

So you have never accidentally shit your pants?

after 30 min of holding and trying to find a bathroom? yes. And that was all the while trying to find a bathroom and almost making it.

Now find me a horse capable of that ability of sentience, and the ability to use an airplane toilet.

after 30 min of holding and trying to find a bathroom? yes. And that was all the while trying to find a bathroom and almost making it.

Now find me a horse capable of that ability of sentience, and the ability to use an airplane toilet.

You need cfc to look up the definition of "sentient".

This is effin crazy. What's next a service Hippo? And I don't give a shit that she paid for an extra ticket. Maybe someone couldn't get on that flight because he got bumped by a freakin horse. Let that lady stay home if she needs the constant company of her horse.

You need cfc to look up the definition of "sentient".

A horse ain't sentient.

This nonsense really has to stop.

I have noticed that some people take their pet dogs into grocery stores with the attitude of "What are you [the store employees] going to do about it?"

The answer is, of course: Nothing.

People of all ages, genders, and ethnicities are completely out of control.

Holly
She's a little crazy

not a normal person at all

but even worse is our society that panders to nutcases like this

Holly
She's a little crazy

not a normal person at all

but even worse is our society that panders to nutcases like this
But they are more and more ruling us. This is where hardliners get elected. We have gotten away from common sense and went to all or nothing.

Forum List

Back