Woman to SUE because the juvenile justice system wasn't HARD ENOUGH on her idiot son

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
http://www.komotv.com/news/4659801.html

Woman to sue over son's death -

PIERCE COUNTY - On July 20, 2005, Cliff Nelson was beaten, robbed, stripped naked, shot in the back and left to die at a Spanaway park. Now, Nelson's mother wants to sue the juvenile justice system.

Rebecca Lambert believes that her son would be alive today if the system had been tougher on "him." That's right, tougher on her son.

Lambert says her son never should have been at the park that night. She says Cliff violated his parole for his own juvenile offenses, and five days before the shooting, she turned him in.

"I called his parole officer and told him 'if you don't pick him up he's going to die or somebody's going to get hurt,' " she said.

The state department of juvenile rehabilitation says they put out a warrant for Cliff's arrest but couldn't find him.

Five days later, he was dead.

Lambert believes that if corrections officials had put her son back in juvenile hall he wouldn't have been killed. "He would absolutely be alive today," she said.

"Maybe somebody could have gotten there in time to at least hold his hand and tell him that 'it's okay,' " Lambert said.

Police arrested 13-year-old Marcos Pryor and seven older gang members in connection to Nelson's death. Pryor pleaded guilty and will testify against the others.

Cliff's mother had planned on being at that sentencing. But a few days before that, she came out to the park where Cliff was killed and tried to join him.

"I attempted to commit suicide and so I was put in the hospital," she said. Lambert swallowed 16 pills, but friends and police found her before they kicked in.

"Cliff would want me to live. He would want me to be here and I understand that," she said.

Lambert plans to file a civil suit next week against the juvenile justice system claiming not enough was done over a four-year period to help her son.

Yeah - you can't make this stuff up. This idiot mother had a son whom she didn't love enough to beat him into not breaking the law. She should have beat her kid while he was YOUNGER, so when he got older, he wouldnt be a dee-dee-dee. Now this white-trash woman is using her son's death as a lottery-ticket.

What's VERY sad is this sort of stuff will get more frequent as more and more people adopt a liberal world view.

Parents, if you LOVE your kids, beat them early and often.

She doesnt have a case really. Atleast I dont think so. It was her responsibility. Not the justice systems.

"Cliff would want me to live. He would want me to be here and I understand that," she said.

^That is the cry of a lost soul. She is clinging to her dead son's supposed wishes. She is crying out for SOMEONE, anyone to take care of her, to care what happens to her, to give her purpose. She needs Jesus. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Among other perils of whites attempting to be blacks... you get stomped to death by a gang, and then your mom files an idiotic lawsuit blaming "the system".

Yeah - you can't make this stuff up. This idiot mother had a son whom she didn't love enough to beat him into not breaking the law. She should have beat her kid while he was YOUNGER, so when he got older, he wouldnt be a dee-dee-dee. Now this white-trash woman is using her son's death as a lottery-ticket.

What's VERY sad is this sort of stuff will get more frequent as more and more people adopt a liberal world view.

Against the law to "beat" them into anything......

The system makes it illegal to beat your children. hell if you hit them you can be jailed. When the Government wants to tell us HOW , WHEN and in what manner we can discipline our children then yes I believe they can be held accountable when they fail to follow their own policies. Look to Canada, we are not far behind, they have Judges ordering parents not to ground their children.

Forum List

Back