Woman throws her drink over Fox News pundit Tom Lahren

"
  • Tomi Lahren was having brunch with her mother, Trudy
  • As they walked out of the restaurant, a woman flung water at them
  • Lahren and her mother confronted the woman and the group she was with
  • A heated confrontation ensued, with one man yelling profanity at Lahren
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5760479/Fox-News-contributor-Tomi-Lahren-slams-woman-heckled-threw-drinks-brunch.html#ixzz5GKDpMZXK

Ainchu folks jus all bad and shit. Let's pick on anyone who doesn't think "just like you". The OH SO "tolerant" Left.

How do you know she was "Left"? Did she "flung" the water with her southpaw?
Nope, in the world I live in manners still matter. In the world I live in men still stand up for women. We still open their doors, pull out chairs, help them with their jackets and walk on the outside of the sidewalk.

Which world is that? Not the world of Trump, unless the men stand up to grab the women's crotch.

Sure dumbass, a "Rightie" threw it at her, you're a special kind of stupid son.
LOL, you're too stupid to understand that I am not a Trump guy. Because you're an abject partisan hack you think everyone else is too. How did you ever get such a high opinion of yourself? You're an idiot. You'd throw it at her too, you're another one who hates the "opposition". I own you son. If you need help with critical thinking skills let me know, I'd be glad to help you out.

Thank you so much for your invaluable opinion which is so mind numbing, and in a wonderfully insipid manner; a genre in which you are a master.
"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5760479/Fox-News-contributor-Tomi-Lahren-slams-woman-heckled-threw-drinks-brunch.html#ixzz5GKDpMZXK

Ainchu folks jus all bad and shit. Let's pick on anyone who doesn't think "just like you". The OH SO "tolerant" Left.

How do you know she was "Left"? Did she "flung" the water with her southpaw?
Nope, in the world I live in manners still matter. In the world I live in men still stand up for women. We still open their doors, pull out chairs, help them with their jackets and walk on the outside of the sidewalk.

Which world is that? Not the world of Trump, unless the men stand up to grab the women's crotch.

Sure dumbass, a "Rightie" threw it at her, you're a special kind of stupid son.
LOL, you're too stupid to understand that I am not a Trump guy. Because you're an abject partisan hack you think everyone else is too. How did you ever get such a high opinion of yourself? You're an idiot. You'd throw it at her too, you're another one who hates the "opposition". I own you son. If you need help with critical thinking skills let me know, I'd be glad to help you out.

Thank you so much for your invaluable opinion which is so mind numbing, and in a wonderfully insipid manner; a genre in which you are a master.

You're quite welcome, I can go on busting you up all day. Fact is you would have thrown shit at her just like that turd. You folks have no couth and no class. I think Tomi could kick your ass.

"

I really don't think the right has any room to be talking about intolerance.

You folks are the most intolerant people in the world, second only to Radical Muslims.

LOL, but, but, but you don't tolerate truth, justice or the USA's jurisprudence.

Bull shit. Give us an example of a lefty being mistreated by a righty.

Like people who were assaulted by Trump supporters at rallies?

I think there was one case where that happened. And older man assaulted a youngster who was being an asshole. But that's the only one i can think of. There were dozens of cases where lefty's attacked trump supporters, and there is well known video of one of the political agitators boasting about how they were being paid to disrupt trump rallies. Very Sturm Abteilung of the dem Party there. Kind of sad too.

Post the video, and other evidence showing not only the violence you claim, but the evidence to support they are "lefty's" or Democrats; the fact that they could be paid agent provocateurs is not an unreasonable assumption.

Do you really need the video of the leftist that attacked Rand Paul? Or the video of the attack at the GOP softball practice, or this instance with the drink?

No, you don’t.

I think there was one case where that happened. And older man assaulted a youngster who was being an asshole. But that's the only one i can think of. There were dozens of cases where lefty's attacked trump supporters, and there is well known video of one of the political agitators boasting about how they were being paid to disrupt trump rallies. Very Sturm Abteilung of the dem Party there. Kind of sad too.

Post the video, and other evidence showing not only the violence you claim, but the evidence to support they are "lefty's" or Democrats; the fact that they could be paid agent provocateurs is not an unreasonable assumption.

Do you really need the video of the leftist that attacked Rand Paul? Or the video of the attack at the GOP softball practice, or this instance with the drink?

No, you don’t.

wry is particularly blind when it comes to progressive violence. The facts are plain, it is the left wing that is anti First Amendment, and they will absolutely attack people they don't agree with politically. The right wingers on the other hand. Don't. That is a simple fact that the left wingers here not only agree with, but actively support and endorse.

No, i can merely go up on youtube and find hundreds of videos of leftwingers acting like complete assholes
And so it is then your claim that I cannot do the same with the white wingers?

Do I have that right?
Damn. Made it six pages before a lefty jumped the race shark.

I apologize if I have offended your delicate sensibilities.
Didn’t offend me.
No, i can merely go up on youtube and find hundreds of videos of leftwingers acting like complete assholes

Do I have that right?

I’m kind of feeling bad for you. It must be highly embarrassing to have such a small range of thought you just just blurt out racist crap in the middle of a conversation.
Could be a leftist form of Tourette syndrome...

No, you don’t.

wry is particularly blind when it comes to progressive violence. The facts are plain, it is the left wing that is anti First Amendment, and they will absolutely attack people they don't agree with politically. The right wingers on the other hand. Don't. That is a simple fact that the left wingers here not only agree with, but actively support and endorse.

"....progressive violence....."

I believe that that may constitute a redundancy.

One of the worst aspect of the tenets of the Left is that their way of gaining and exercising power is what civilized society has tried to leave behind- violence.

"The law of the jungle" is an expression that means "every man for himself", "anything goes", "survival of the strongest", "survival of the fittest", "kill or be killed", "dog eat dog" and "eat or be eaten". The Oxford English Dictionary defines the Law of the Jungle as "the code of survival in jungle life, now usually with reference to the superiority of brute force or self-interest in the struggle for survival." ‘Law of the jungle - Wikipedia

Time and again, we find that the ‘Law of the Left.’

.....every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Do I have that right?

Didn’t offend me.

Do I have that right?

I’m kind of feeling bad for you. It must be highly embarrassing to have such a small range of thought you just just blurt out racist crap in the middle of a conversation.
Could be a leftist form of Tourette syndrome...
I was going to try to work that in but you nailed it!

Still, not one lefty can show ANY instance of violence by the right. We can show several instances of violent lefties. Are there any on the left that have the maturity and honesty to admit that the left is a violent party? Of course not.

Forum List

Back