Woman Super Glued To Toilet Seat Inside Kentucky Walmart

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Better be careful the next time you want to use the bathroom at a Walmart.

Police were called to the store in Monticello, Ky., because a woman was glued to the toilet seat.

WLEX-TV reports that woman was stuck for more than an hour on the toilet because the seat was covered in super glue.

The unidentified woman was taken to the hospital after emergency responders were able to get her off.

“We are looking at it,” Chief Ralph Miniard of the Monticello Police Department told WAVE-TV. “Right now I wouldn’t be prepared to say if it was accidental or intentional.”

Accident or intentional? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Maybe she glued herself to the seat. What scam artists will do for money these days can be very creative.

Poor lady. But at least it will make a great story to tell her grandkids some day.

Excellent point.

My guess is that the mystery will never be solved unless some moronic teenager decides to brag about it on facebook.

ummm... near as i can recall, super glue dries pretty quickly. i wouldn't discount the idea that this woman did it to herself so she could sue... at least not without further investigation.

and who sits down without looking?

just saying'

Excellent point.

My guess is that the mystery will never be solved unless some moronic teenager decides to brag about it on facebook.

ummm... near as i can recall, super glue dries pretty quickly. i wouldn't discount the idea that this woman did it to herself so she could sue... at least not without further investigation.

and who sits down without looking?

just saying'
Hell, I "shop" for stalls....I don't even go in one if it is disgusting.

And, yeah, sometimes you just have to sit, but damn, you just have to coat that seat with TP...tons of TP.

I'd like to offer something more substantive but I'm fresh out of ideas.
Am quite hung over this morning. And I have to poop.
Wal Mart is 3 miles away. My bathroom is much closer.
I did use super glue yesterday to repair my quad-ccopter that I crashed.
Airplane glue smells much better.

Better be careful the next time you want to use the bathroom at a Walmart.

Police were called to the store in Monticello, Ky., because a woman was glued to the toilet seat.

WLEX-TV reports that woman was stuck for more than an hour on the toilet because the seat was covered in super glue.

The unidentified woman was taken to the hospital after emergency responders were able to get her off.

“We are looking at it,” Chief Ralph Miniard of the Monticello Police Department told WAVE-TV. “Right now I wouldn’t be prepared to say if it was accidental or intentional.”

Accident or intentional? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Maybe she glued herself to the seat. What scam artists will do for money these days can be very creative.

Poor lady. But at least it will make a great story to tell her grandkids some day.
Lil Billy Bob, if ye needz summa that thar munney to git new tarz fer duh truck, just glue yer ass to da seet at Walmark. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back