Have you met my shadow?
May 27, 2011
Really south of the border
Cops: Kentucky woman in trouble for squirting police officer with breast milk
By Michael Sheridan
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Sunday, March 7th 2010, 11:05 AM

Got milk? How about gotten by milk!

A woman busted in Kentucky for public intoxication made matters worse for herself after allegedly assaulting a police officer - with her breast milk.

According to WYMT news, Toni Tramel was changing into a prison uniform when she squirted a stream of breast milk into the face of a female officer.

The 31-year-old was later slapped with an additional charge of third-degree assault on a police officer.

This probably belongs in Romper Room. Its gross and funny. :eek::lol:

Cops: Kentucky woman in trouble for squirting police officer with breast milk
By Michael Sheridan
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Sunday, March 7th 2010, 11:05 AM

Got milk? How about gotten by milk!

A woman busted in Kentucky for public intoxication made matters worse for herself after allegedly assaulting a police officer - with her breast milk.

According to WYMT news, Toni Tramel was changing into a prison uniform when she squirted a stream of breast milk into the face of a female officer.

The 31-year-old was later slapped with an additional charge of third-degree assault on a police officer.

This probably belongs in Romper Room. Its gross and funny. :eek::lol:

Cops are pigs and in effect pussy's all at the same time. Cry baby pigs.

Completely agree that the assualt charge is valid.

According to the article, the woman was changing into her orange jumpsuit...at what point did she think "hmmm, i'm gonna whip out my ta-ta and squirt?" the concept is unbelievable amusing to me. :lol:

This was as much an assault fas spitting on the cop.

The charge is perfectly reasonable

IS it customary in Kentucky to have people with misdemeanor immediately dressed in jail clothing? Just wondering why the woman arrested for PI had to immediately dress in jail clothing; unless, of course, she badly needed a change of clothing.

And why was the officer standing that close to the woman? Some pervert officer? I know we have them at Airports covertly groping people for their pleasure in the name of homeland security.

IS it customary in Kentucky to have people with misdemeanor immediately dressed in jail clothing? Just wondering why the woman arrested for PI had to immediately dress in jail clothing; unless, of course, she badly needed a change of clothing.

And why was the officer standing that close to the woman? Some pervert officer? I know we have them at Airports covertly groping people for their pleasure in the name of homeland security.

it was a female officer... must have been close or that is one turbo tit!

changing the clothes i wondered as well, she was arraigned and all the accused in court are wearing orange so it must be Kentucky process.

New Topics

Forum List

Back