Woman smashes head of her 3-year-old son, cops say "nothing we can do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have doctors playing God with people's lives.

Did you not read what he just posted.

Let me ask you a different question, is it acceptable to make a person who is going to die live for weeks in excruciating pain because we want to keep them around, even if they have no quality of life?
This was my uncle. He had a horrible kind of cancer that was literally eating away his lower jaw and neck. My aunt was caring for him and you could literally smell the cancer the minute you walked in the door. He screamed in pain and begged for someone to kill him. He died an agonizing death and it would have been merciful to allow him to be euthanized.

Why didnt his wife give him the method in which to end his suffering?
Hell,he could have done it himself.

Once you legalize euthanasia it will spin out of control and they will be emptying the mental hospitals, the old folk's homes and the homes for the mentally handicapped.

That will happen in only two or three years, the way Democrats are pushing things.

It's already legal in New York to kill a baby all the way until the moment of birth.

In Virginia, a bill like that barely failed, but the governor said that a baby could be killed even after it was made comfortable, and there was a discussion with the mother as to whether to kill it.

The Democrats have gone ape shit crazy in pushing their pro-death agenda.

Soon, they will be pushing all out for euthanasia, it's already in the works.
First of all, the baby has been born already. So why should you care?

Second of all it’s not your kid so why should you care.

So there’s two reasons for you to not talk about this.

Now if it had been a fetus. Then I know you guys suddenly care.

That will happen in only two or three years, the way Democrats are pushing things.

It's already legal in New York to kill a baby all the way until the moment of birth.

In Virginia, a bill like that barely failed, but the governor said that a baby could be killed even after it was made comfortable, and there was a discussion with the mother as to whether to kill it.

You seem to think it unreasonable that I care about a baby being murdered.

Maybe it's because you don't care when babies are murdered.

You can't understand people who have a conscience.

Once you legalize euthanasia it will spin out of control and they will be emptying the mental hospitals, the old folk's homes and the homes for the mentally handicapped.
It leads to this.
Doctor in Netherlands 'asked family to hold down euthanasia patient'

The poor woman fought against her kill shot so hard she had to be held down in order to be killed.

Check that abortion law again. What it says is that the child could be put to death after it has been delivered. That's not abortion. That is murder.

Virginia is for infanticide? Abortion bill leaves me shocked by what's going on in my own state

You seem to think it unreasonable that I care about a baby being murdered.

Maybe it's because you don't care when babies are murdered.

You can't understand people who have a conscience.
Republicans care more about the gun rights of the murderer at Sandyhook than they care about the dozens of babies that were slaughtered. Tell me that’s not true. Come on, lie, and tell me that’s not true.

We don't need anymore threads on this topic. This is like the 10th one over the past couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back