Woman shuts down white co-worker for not calling her by her "hood black name"

Why?

I didn't pick my name. I had nothing to do with it so why be emotionally invested in it?

Funny when I correct people who get my name wrong none of them ever get offended and I certainly do not get offended if they get my name wrong even after I correct them

Like I said I guess I'm just not as insecure as you

Cool man, so stop telling people how to pronounce your name then and stop being immature:2up:

I have to tell people my name so every time I do I am in fact telling them how to pronounce it

Well you should stop because its immature:2up:

No it's immature to post a multi page rant on how some guy pronounced your name.
It's immature to be offended if someone gets your name wrong

Thanks Kazir
You are very welcome, Xander

More naked racist hate from CuntCaption.... :eusa_whistle:

You stupid fuck, you're like a dog chasing a car - what are you going to do if you "catch" the race war you are pimping?
True, but did you read the story?

Hillarious. There are people like that jerk who just have this goal in life to be an absolute ass hole to everyone that they possibly can.

I say "fuck u Tod" and "you go girl!" to Latoya Corolla.

This was someone saying they didnt care what your name was and then insulted it directly. This wasnt someone saying they didnt like your shoes.

They didnt mispronounce it. You're trying really hard to ignore what happened for some reason. They were told how to say it...twice. and they responded they didnt care because all of those names sounded alike. You know this already, why pretend?

Thats what she did...twice. And you called her immature for doing the same thing you just provided as a solution. So why are you pretending she didnt?

Nice try, Why would you let someone call you out of your name so that they dont get offended Shaheem?

Why?

I didn't pick my name. I had nothing to do with it so why be emotionally invested in it?

Funny when I correct people who get my name wrong none of them ever get offended and I certainly do not get offended if they get my name wrong even after I correct them

Like I said I guess I'm just not as insecure as you

Cool man, so stop telling people how to pronounce your name then and stop being immature:2up:

I have to tell people my name so every time I do I am in fact telling them how to pronounce it

Well you should stop because its immature:2up:

No it's immature to post a multi page rant on how some guy pronounced your name.
It's immature to be offended if someone gets your name wrong
how can you still be pretending that she was upset becauase he mispronounced her name?

Forum List

Back