Woman severely burned in Acid Attack

Oh gee. I believed sunni. I used to walk around New York City with a friend who was from India--
a jewess from Mumbai. ---Lots of people from south-east asia in Manhattan and Queens and Brooklyn---
She was able to ID just about any southeast Asian by their clothes----it was a mystery to me.
Young muslim woman------sounds like an HONOR thing to me ---but we should not JUMP to
conclusions
Both cultures have been known to throw acid. In this case, her clothing and music coming from her car may have marked them as Muslims embracing a Western culture. We'll know more when and if they catch the attacker.

true----both cultures but for slightly different reasons. As far as I know---hindus have not been tossing
acid around in order to terrorize non hindus. There are issues of---caste crime and dowry crime.
Muslims are into terrorizing that which they see as -----"anti-muslim"----any non muslim and any muslim
who rejects the "Islamic way"-----especially women

Judging by her name and clothes, the victim is a Hindu. .... :cool:
She was a Muslim. Muslim woman severely injured in London acid attack on her 21st birthday - Bold Magazine
Muslim woman severely injured in London acid attack on her 21st birthday
June 27, 2017 Monthly Bold MagazineARTICLES, LATEST

1445143-ds-1498546890-611-640x480.jpg

My question is why did European media wait until last night / today to report this story?
Hello, Nothing on the French médias about this horror going on in London, thank you for the information Book of Jeremiah.

A beautiful young woman and her 37 yr. old male cousin had acid thrown on them while driving in London. He was put into a coma and the young woman said he was more severely burned than she was. The young lady in photo was planning to become a model for Asian Bridal make-up and hair stylists. The attack occurred while they were stopped at a red light. The attacker fled on foot and is still at large. The Sun Newspaper just published news of the attack at 5:30 last night in London.

Woman severely burned in acid attack on 21st birthday

e9a6dbcc03feef90b691122d4bae4ddd

A young woman has told of a terrifying acid attack on her 21st birthday that left her hospitalized and her cousin in a coma. Resham Khan said she was in a car traveling through Beckton, East London, on June 21 when the horrific incident occurred. Resham tweeted: “On my actual birthday, my cousin and I went for a drive in the morning, blasting music and chilling like cousins do, hyping it as I WAS 21.” But out of nowhere, she said a man approached the car as they waited at a traffic light and threw a liquid at her through the open window. Resham, who said she had just returned from a year exchange in Cyprus, told how the assailant ran around to the other side and threw more over her cousin.

The male kebabs are basic savages, they do not belong in Western nations, they even attack their own women, they have no respect for women, period. The women can stay, the male kebabs should be rounded up and airdropped back to the Hellholes they came from.

Disgusting. Remove the filth.

Judging by her name and clothes, the victim is a Hindu. .... :cool:
She was a Muslim. Muslim woman severely injured in London acid attack on her 21st birthday - Bold Magazine
June 27, 2017 Monthly Bold MagazineARTICLES, LATEST

1445143-ds-1498546890-611-640x480.jpg

My question is why did European media wait until last night / today to report this story?

Because it's Muslim on Muslim, they were probably waiting and hoping that it was a White man, you know that's how sick and evil the Western MSM now are.

That is terrible. Such a beautiful woman... :/

Yes very beautiful woman, tragic, horrific.

These savages have no respect for anything beautiful, they see something beautiful and they want to destroy it.

As I said the Muslim women can stay, but the male Kebabs should be forced to GTFO of Western nations.

Forum List

Back