Woman severely burned in Acid Attack

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
A beautiful young woman and her 37 yr. old male cousin had acid thrown on them while driving in London. He was put into a coma and the young woman said he was more severely burned than she was. The young lady in photo was planning to become a model for Asian Bridal make-up and hair stylists. The attack occurred while they were stopped at a red light. The attacker fled on foot and is still at large. The Sun Newspaper just published news of the attack at 5:30 last night in London.

Woman severely burned in acid attack on 21st birthday

e9a6dbcc03feef90b691122d4bae4ddd

A young woman has told of a terrifying acid attack on her 21st birthday that left her hospitalized and her cousin in a coma. Resham Khan said she was in a car traveling through Beckton, East London, on June 21 when the horrific incident occurred. Resham tweeted: “On my actual birthday, my cousin and I went for a drive in the morning, blasting music and chilling like cousins do, hyping it as I WAS 21.” But out of nowhere, she said a man approached the car as they waited at a traffic light and threw a liquid at her through the open window. Resham, who said she had just returned from a year exchange in Cyprus, told how the assailant ran around to the other side and threw more over her cousin.

Last edited:
OMG.
Those poor women.
She was with her cousin who is 37 yrs old. He's still in a coma. (I added this info in OP after seeing your comment - thank you Deanna) It was a horrific attack. Terrible!

Last edited:
That is terrible. Such a beautiful woman... :/
Very beautiful. I'm horrified to see what happened to her and her cousin. I'm also troubled as to why the news in London delayed reporting this story for 5 days. It would seem to me that if the story had been reported immediately it would have alerted the public to the danger of a man on the streets with acid! Apparently he escaped and the police are still making inquiries. When I saw this story posted this morning by the NY Post quoting the Sun last night I was stunned!

The world is celebrating the END OF THE ""HOLY"" MONTH OF RAMADAN----EID AL FITR
(just saying....)

sheeeeesh----really? another fact supporting the act as a CELEBRATION OF EID AL FITR
Acid attacks are quite common among Indian's who are members of the Hindu religion. Far more than any other ethnic / religious group. .... :cool:

there are acid attacks in India-----but I have not stumbled into any in DA WEST. Historically muslims
have committed genocide against Hindus in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS. ---100 million in the
first single century of the imposition of the filth of Islamic rule in that land. I encountered lots of muslims---
MOSTLY starting circa 1968-----at the dawn of the major genocides in Biafra and east Pakistan and Uganda.
Muslims yawned as their sluts danced on the dead bodies of babies

There hasn't ever been any acid attacks by muslims on Hindus in either India or Europe.

It's always Hindu on Hindu acid attacks. ..... :cool:

there have been Hindu on Hindu acid attacks and Muslim on Muslim
acid attacks upon which I have stumbled. Do you have actual information
as to WHO THE LADIES are and what the motivations were?. You seem to
be JUMPING to conclusions-------like a nervous camel. Happy Eid al fitr.
I have not noticed LAMB FOR SALE advertisements in my area----what are
you guys doing with all those little lambs?

Last edited:
Irosie seems bound and determined to turn this into a bash muslims hate thread.

So I will politely bow out.

Bye .... :cool:

bye----happy Eid al Fitr. Do you have something against the history of the
world that actually HAPPENED during my illustrious life-time?. Somehow I picked
stuff up from the news paper even at age nine-----ON MY WAY to the "funny paper" part

Oh gee. I believed sunni. I used to walk around New York City with a friend who was from India--
a jewess from Mumbai. ---Lots of people from south-east asia in Manhattan and Queens and Brooklyn---
She was able to ID just about any southeast Asian by their clothes----it was a mystery to me.
Young muslim woman------sounds like an HONOR thing to me ---but we should not JUMP to
conclusions

Oh gee. I believed sunni. I used to walk around New York City with a friend who was from India--
a jewess from Mumbai. ---Lots of people from south-east asia in Manhattan and Queens and Brooklyn---
She was able to ID just about any southeast Asian by their clothes----it was a mystery to me.
Young muslim woman------sounds like an HONOR thing to me ---but we should not JUMP to
conclusions
Both cultures have been known to throw acid. In this case, her clothing and music coming from her car may have marked them as Muslims embracing a Western culture. We'll know more when and if they catch the attacker.

Forum List

Back