Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her For More Than A Decade

BBCAmerica

May 23, 2012
A woman with close ties to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmerman’s family were boastfully proud racists and that for more than a decade Zimmerman sexually molested her.

“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20. “We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney's Office interview recording released Monday. “It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”

The woman, identified in various reports and in taped interviews with investigators as witness 9, said that from the age of six to 19 Zimmerman repeatedly fondled her, at times penetrating her vagina with his finger.

Forum copyright policy, to be found HERE, prohibits posting of pieces in their entirety and requires a link to outside sources.

~Oddball

A woman with close ties to George Zimmerman and his family told investigators that members of Zimmerman’s family were boastfully proud racists and that for more than a decade Zimmerman sexually molested her.

“It started when I was six,” the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20. “We’d all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older,” the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney's Office interview recording released Monday. “It was in front of everybody and I don’t know how I didn’t say anything, I just didn’t know any better.”

The woman, identified in various reports and in taped interviews with investigators as witness 9, said that from the age of six to 19 Zimmerman repeatedly fondled her, at times penetrating her vagina with his finger.

Forum copyright policy, to be found HERE, prohibits posting of pieces in their entirety and requires a link to outside sources.

~Oddball

I call BULLSHIT on this!!

Young girls expeciall don't tell because they think the other adults will think they are making it up. She should have come forward eariler but I don't walk in her shoes. I do beieve that George Zimmeran should have never had a gun and that he violated his trust on that job.

He managed 10 years.
Bloody hell - I thought my half an hour was pretty tiring.

Tawana Brawly was a victim.

her whole fabrication come out of that abuse.

see what happens when you dont end child abuse

~Oddball

Nobody here will care, their minds are already made up whether this guy is innocent or not.

Tawana Brawly was a victim.

her whole fabrication come out of that abuse.
Let me get this straight TM. :confused:

Tawana Brawley made up a story about being abused.

(But later admitted that she lied)

Thus, her fabricated caused herself to be abused.

And now she is the victim of that imaginary abuse?

Are you freakin serious TM??

You are mentally ill. :cuckoo:

One way to shut Truthmatters up is to challenge her to prove her asinine comments and....whoosh.........she's gone!

Forum List

Back