Woman of color in the house are discovering the democrat party is racist lol

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Calls Pelosi Racist: 'Singling Out ... Women of Color' | Breitbart

The “squad” Presley , AOC, Omar , Talib are now calling the elite racist democrats bluff on Caring about people of color. Which we all know democrats only want slaves..

These 4 dems want reparations, homes built, they want a larger hourly wage, free health care....but they are discovering democrats have only promised these things every four years for votes and never had any intention of actually helping blacks lol

Now that the slaves are causing trouble on the plantation it will interesting to see the punishment they receive from Nancy.

I think she sends Al sharpton to calm them down or even Obama.. but it won’t work these 4 woman are nuts. And democrats pretend they like blacks is back firing BIG TIME!
I expect these four women will tell their followers not to vote for democrat nominee unless they stay far far left like them.
It was going to happen sooner or later.
The minority Democrats are going to vote out the white Dem politicians.
Eventually whites will be the minority inside the Democratic Party.

People such as AOC are their future. She's dumb, arrogant, an anti-American bigot, radical and racist.
I think the white democrats are going to crack the whip on these 4.. they will send the elite blacks after them.. if Al sharpton wants to stay out of jail and keep getting paid he better settle down these 4

Forum List

Back