WOMAN MARRIES MALE NAMED "CINDY", BUT THE WEIRD PART IS..

LuvRPgrl

Aug 11, 2005
CINDY is a dolphin.

Yep. When traditional family proponents debate with same sex marriage proponents, they bring up the issue of slippery slope. Where do we stop? You have a clear demarcation with male and female marriage. Beyond that, everything gets gray.

Same sex, transgendered, incest, mother/son father/daughter relations will all come into play, and even including human/animal, claim the traditional family proponents.

Nonsense scoff the same sex supporters. Thats ridiculous. It wont happen. Yet it is. Now what ye say???? Same sex marriage will move the line closer to debates that will involve animals. Yes, dolphins can communicate, and the person who administered the ceremony, and the bride both claim "Cindy" gave his consent to marry.

LuvRPgrl said:
CINDY is a dolphin.

Yep. When traditional family proponents debate with same sex marriage proponents, they bring up the issue of slippery slope. Where do we stop? You have a clear demarcation with male and female marriage. Beyond that, everything gets gray.

Same sex, transgendered, incest, mother/son father/daughter relations will all come into play, and even including human/animal, claim the traditional family proponents.

Nonsense scoff the same sex supporters. Thats ridiculous. It wont happen. Yet it is. Now what ye say???? Same sex marriage will move the line closer to debates that will involve animals. Yes, dolphins can communicate, and the person who administered the ceremony, and the bride both claim "Cindy" gave his consent to marry.

see the link on this one...did she actually consumate the marriage...talk about a slippery slope...please post the link!

So, if they had kids, would they be mermaids?

I used to have a cat, and I liked her, even loved her (as you'd love a pet), but not enough to marry her...

archangel said:
see the link on this one...did she actually consumate the marriage...talk about a slippery slope...please post the link!

Hahhahahha

You mean slippery slope as in "while consumating the marriage"???

Sorry, no link. I got it off the radio. Dennis Prager, you could try his website.

LuvRPgrl said:
Hahhahahha

You mean slippery slope as in "while consumating the marriage"???

Sorry, no link. I got it off the radio. Dennis Prager, you could try his website.
Luv, I'm doing this one time for you to show you just how easy it is.

Go to google.
Type "woman marries dolphin" into the search box and look at all the results.

Very weird. What statement was she trying to make? That humans and dolphins are equal? That marriage means anything you want it to mean, as long as there is "love"?

The ClayTaurus said:

Go to google.

so many links dedicated to this fiasco...one in particular was a funny lead..."Brit Jew marries Dolphin in Israeli port of Eliat"...
Wonder if the Dolphin was circumcized first and wore a skull cap? Ijust can't stop laughing at this nonsense! This lady is really sick...I mean sick! :alco:

The ClayTaurus said:

Go to google.

GOOD! now maybe someone else will do it for me, "just one time" on the next one :)

LuvRPgrl said:
GOOD! now maybe someone else will do it for me, "just one time" on the next one :)
Doubtful; if you can't even do your own sourcing, I wouldn't expect other people to do it even on a rare occasion :)

Me, I don't know if I could marry a dolphin. I like sushi too much. Besides, how would it look, if one day, I inadvertently ate one of my in laws? Once the press got a hold of that, my reputation would be ruined for sure!

Now, what if they got divorced? She'd have to pay alimony and child support in fish. Instead of visiting the kids on weekends, she'd have to wait until high tide. Of course, dividing property might be tricky, I doubt he'd want the house, but the backyard pool would definitely be a point of contention.

I heard that, before meeting her current husband, she was dating Charlie the Tuna, but she broke it off, she didn't think she'd be happy being the wife of a celebrity.

And if they ever had kids, they'd be smart, after all, you always see fish in schools.

Forum List

Back