Woman lies to get 2 cops fired; gets exposed; charged w/ attempted murder

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Well...heres why all cops need cameras...because people LIE about being abused sometimes because they know one arrest ends a cops career.

This woman got an officer arrested and fired in 2007 because she claimed he put a gun to her head and forced her to get an abortion. That case...was never proven in court...but the cops career and personal life was destroyed.

NOW...she got another cop arrested. She claimed that they were coming from the abortion clinic and the cop beat her in the car. Cop was arrested and fires.

Only problem? Cop had cell camera rolling that day. Showed the incident never occurred.

Charges were droppes.....then she shows up at his house trying to shoot him!

Just remember folks....a LOT of people will lie their ass off to take down a cop.

Sadly this is not news.

How so? Every cop arrested is "news". This shows that many times...the victims are lying..making it up. Just like Ferguson.

This woman ended two cops careers. And without that video...she wwould've kept doing it. Finding cops to date...then lying about them being violent to force an abortion.

Hell...she probably sued their departments too and had this plan to make a living off of it.

Such accusations happen every week in every large town. If it were my vocation to be a cop I would get cameras everywhere I legally could. Just last night there was a local story on a woman screaming police brutality about her son only he was caught on security camera. like your OP demonstrates this is a very common problem.

Forum List

Back