Woman kills man over parking dispute

Since an official autopsy report wasn't submitted it's reasonable to assume the beating the man took from the husband and brother could have resulted in his death and maybe the testicle squeezing was a tabloid editorial invention.

Since an official autopsy report wasn't submitted it's reasonable to assume the beating the man took from the husband and brother could have resulted in his death and maybe the testicle squeezing was a tabloid editorial invention.

Testicular overcompression is a leading cause of death in some parts of the world.

I wear a blue wrist band to sympathize with the cause.

Ok...it is kind of purple....

Testicular overcompression is a leading cause of death in some parts of the world.

Come to think of it I've met a few ball busters who could make you wish you were dead.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

all we need is one male volunteer lol
smilememe1.gif

Forum List

Back