Woman kills husband with a three-litre sherry enema

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
I put this in "Health Related Issues" since the story makes clear that sherry eneamas are NOT good for your health.... eeewwwwwwwwww :puke:

Woman kills husband with a three-litre sherry enema
Houston: A Texas woman has been indicted for criminally negligent homicide for causing her husband's death by giving him a sherry enema, a police detective said.

Tammy Jean Warner, 42, gave Michael Warner two large bottles of sherry on May 21, which raised his blood alcohol level to 0.47%, or nearly six times the level considered legally drunk in Texas, police detective Robert Turner in Lake Jackson, Texas, told the Houston Chronicle.

"We're not talking about little bottles here," Turner said. "These were at least 1.5-litre bottles."

Warner, 58, was said to have an alcohol problem and received the wine enema because a throat ailment left him unable to drink the sherry, Turner told the newspaper.

"I heard of this kind of thing in mortuary school in 1970, but this is the first time I've ever heard of someone actually doing it," said Turner.

The woman admitted administering the enema, but denied causing her husband's death. - Reuters

Damn, I haven't even read it and I spit Coke at computer. :laugh: Going to read it now...:smoke:

That's one way of drinking and still beat a breathalyzer test! :)

P.S. The Mayans used to take hallucinogenic drugs as part of their religious ceremonies.... they administered them in just the same way. The reason being that the small intestine is lined with millions of hair like structures called cilia which are responsible for absorbing nutrients (and alcohol and drugs) into the bloodstream.

Um okay.......Why would the husband LET her do this to him? Was he looking for a buzz?? I have never heard of enemas being able to get someone drunk...But I guess if you think about it it goes right into the blood stream.

I am so overthinking this one.......LOL

Bonnie said:
Um okay.......Why would the husband LET her do this to him? Was he looking for a buzz?? I have never heard of enemas being able to get someone drunk...But I guess if you think about it it goes right into the blood stream.

Among drug users, taking drugs as a suppository is called "booty bumping".

It allows the substance to be absorbed into the bloodstream much faster than oral consumption.

A

Bonnie said:

I am so overthinking this one.......LOL
I tho't this was strange, too, Bonnie. But apparently since he was unable to swallow correctly and he needed his alcohol she did this for him. It was more about the alcohol consumption than the buzz.

CivilLiberty said:
Among drug users, taking drugs as a suppository is called "booty bumping".

It allows the substance to be absorbed into the bloodstream much faster than oral consumption.

A

That's how they take peyote....

Joz said:
I tho't this was strange, too, Bonnie. But apparently since he was unable to swallow correctly and he needed his alcohol she did this for him. It was more about the alcohol consumption than the buzz.

Did they think the excess booze would be stored for later? :cuckoo:
As an experienced drinker, you'd think he would he would have thought of that. :cuckoo:

Said1 said:
Did they think the excess booze would be stored for later? :cuckoo:
As an experienced drinker, you'd think he would he would have thought of that. :cuckoo:
I don't know what people think anymore. I'm still wondering why he didn't administer the alcohol himself.

Joz said:
I don't know what people think anymore. I'm still wondering why he didn't administer the alcohol himself.

I don't know... because he couldn't reach back there? Because he had poor aim? Perhaps he was too sick to do it?

I wonder how many people will copycat this stunt now that it's in the news?

More than one, I'm sure!

CivilLiberty said:
I'm the founder of "Drug Action Network" and am *very* familiar with the issues relating to drug abuse.

A
Booty Bumping, huh? I remember when it just referred to a dance back in the 1970s (back when I had more hair and wasn't ashamed to wear polyester out in public and in broad daylight!)

CivilLiberty said:
Maybe he couldn't get the gerbil to do it?

A
MM always refers to R. Gere as 'gerbil boy'. That's waaaayyy too gross.

KarlMarx said:
I don't know... because he couldn't reach back there? Because he had poor aim? Perhaps he was too sick to do it?......
Well, at least he won't be complaining she didn't do it right.

Joz said:
Well, at least he won't be complaining she didn't do it right.

Ahem - now that you're a granny, it's no longer appropriate for you to be reading kinky crap like this.

Kinda give a whole new perspective to the phrase "Fill 'er up", doesn't it?

I'll run and hide now. Bye. :bye1:

Forum List

Back