Woman killed for trying to leave kkk meeting

What I found interesting is that the KKK has had black members. Didn't believe it myself till I googled it.

Well just look at how easily black people discriminate against gays or muslims.

I'm sure some day the clan will recruit blacks and they'll shift their focus to anti illegal aliens and muslims.

Affirmative Action is not a Democratic Party program. It is a United States Government sanctioned program.

If you even understand why it was first created, you wouldn't be so naive to call it a hate group or racist.

It was initially started to try and level the playing ground after a couple of hundred years of decreased access of Blacks to equal rights and equal opportunity to the American Dream.

You can't treat a whole group of people as second class citizens for as long as we did here in the US and then say, Okay, no more slavery, we're all equal. Move along. Nothing to see here. Every one now has the same chance to succeed. Unless you are an idiot.

Sometimes you really do write dumb shit, x.

It is part of the Democratic Party Platform and is an unconstitutional law because it is State-sanctioned racism. You obviously want to continue the hate. My only question is "why???"

You are a moron. Not the same thing. What a joke. And serves the woman right for attending that rally.

But you shouldn't be killed for attending an Affirmative Action Rally.

See the difference?

You are an ignorant bigot racist. I can just tell.

Serves the woman right? Keep the hate going. That's what people like you do. America will never be a color-blind society as long as we have people like you to keep it going.

You are a moron. Not the same thing. What a joke. And serves the woman right for attending that rally.

See the difference?

serves her right?
did you really say that?
damn, that's ignorance on a grand scale.

It is part of the Democratic Party Platform and is an unconstitutional law because it is State-sanctioned racism. You obviously want to continue the hate. My only question is "why???"
Gets votes from blacks and subjugates them. Best of both worlds for the Party that brought us slavery, segregation, and the KKK.

See the difference?

How can you possibly expect anyone to take you seriously????

Gets votes from blacks and subjugates them. Best of both worlds for the Party that brought us slavery, segregation, and the KKK.

You know, I am tired of white people from the left calling me a racist because I point out the hypocrisy and want to put an end to racism. Perhaps they've never been discriminated against like I have, but I'm guessing it's elitism. To me, it's easy to spot a racist: they call everyone else a racist. The Left seems to have a monopoly in this area.

You know, I am tired of white people from the left calling me a racist because I point out the hypocrisy and want to put an end to racism. Perhaps they've never been discriminated against like I have, but I'm guessing it's elitism. To me, it's easy to spot a racist: they call everyone else a racist. The Left seems to have a monopoly in this area.
They are tireless; you have to be equally so.

I have no problem with affirmative action, as long as it's not based on race. Seems to me, the poor need the most help regardless of their race. My niece got a full scholarship that covered 5 years of college, all her living expenses, spending money, AND a computer. She got this becuase her father is black, she certainly didn't have the grades for it and her parents are upper middle class and could afford to have paid for her college education.

Meanwhile I have a friend who was accepted to Harvard and even with the scholarship they offered him, he didn't have enough money to go. Didn't matter that he had a 4.0 he was white.

I believe the scholarship my niece got should have gone to a poor person who otherwise could not have afforded college, not to her just because she's black. But then again, that particular scholarship was for black people only. What would happen if we had scholarships for white people only?

The fact is the upper middleclass blacks are reaping the rewards of affirmative action while it's not doing a whole lot for the poor blacks. Base it on income instead of race, and we'll have a better society and people really will be able to work their way up.

What I found interesting is that the KKK has had black members. Didn't believe it myself till I googled it.
I read that, too...one one of the KKK's websites. I doubt it seriously. Why would blacks belong to a white supremacy group?

And xhead (not you Sheila), are you actually excusing the murder of this woman because affirmative action exists? Cause if you are, you are fucking nuts.

Mark Pitcavage, director of investigative research for the Anti-Defamation League, said the Dixie Brotherhood appears to be a small, loosely organized group of people.

"This is not what I would call an established Klan group," he said. "The Klan has a pretty high association with violence. Some of these guys are just crooks, sociopaths."

This is probably one instance in which the ADL is correct.

But you'll never hear anyone say that blacks have no rights because of the Black Panthers or that Jews have no rights because of the Jewish Defense League.

Whites have rights, period. They're not respected in this country. That'll probably lead to a few nutty groups whose efforts lead to little more than ridicule. With a black president, that'll probably only increase. What whites need to do is channel their frustrations with our anti-white system into positive organization and change, not playing with matches in the woods.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back