Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Woman killed for tip money, 2 men charged, 1 at large

By Carole Carlson [email protected] | 648-3154 May 23, 2012 3:49PM

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Michael A. Craig Jr., age 22, of Merrillville. | Provided Photo~Sun-Times Media
View Gallery

Updated: July 3, 2012 9:00AM
SCHERERVILLE — Three men have been charged with killing 24-year-old Jacqueline Gardner and taking the tip money she earned from her restaurant job on May 19.

One of the three men, Stephen Lee Henderson, 25, of Gary, is still at large and considered armed and dangerous, Schererville police said Wednesday.

In custody at the Lake County Jail are Michael A. Craig, 22, of Merrillville, and William Blasingame III, 30, of Harvey, Ill.

All three were charged with murder and a second count of murder in the perpetration of a robbery.

Gardner lived in the 8000 block of Alpine Lane in the Hidden Creek apartment complex, south of Pine Island. She was shot in the hallway outside her apartment about 11:30 p.m. Saturday after she arrived home from work at Joe’s Crab Shack in Merrillville.

The war within our inner-cities continues...yet, we talk about a thug in the midwest as somekind of saint. Fucked up.

Damn. :(

If only there had been more infrastructure... :crybaby:

so you're fine with such violence and lies to keep us off focus of such? You're a sad human being.

Look in the mirror asshole if you want to see a sad human being.

I'm not the one taking credit for the work of people who came generations before me and who I have absolutely ZERO relevant common ancestry with :cool:

You're not only part of the problem... people like you are the most significant part of the problem!

You should consider taking this quiz:
How Much Of An Asshole Are You

• Banned
That's what kind of animals walk the streets and why they should be shot on sight.

Yep. That's right. Just shoot dead some black guy because he might commit a crime.

How the fuck do you sleep at night?

I don't want any violence and in fact want it to stop. People like oldschool seem to support the gangs that go around mowing people down.

So old school,,,You think people that want to end the violence are the problem?

Google her under images. She was white and looked very sweet, and the three animals who murdered her were black. I wonder if Obama will send White House representatives to her funeral like he did for the Crip, robber, and murder suspect, Michael Brown? What the left and MSM do in ignoring these insidious black on white murders, is to project the attitude that the life of someone Jacqueline Gardner had no meaning, that her life had no value...because she was white.

It's a misplaced attitude so ingrained in American society today, as to be an institution. It's what psychoanalyst Carl Jung called a "sick contract". He believed such things were the core of much mental illness in Western societies. I believe that too. I'll say a prayer for her family tonight.

Google her under images. She was white and looked very sweet, and the three animals who murdered her were black. I wonder if Obama will send White House representatives to her funeral like he did for the Crip, robber, and murder suspect, Michael Brown? What the left and MSM do in ignoring these insidious black on white murders, is to project the attitude that the life of someone Jacqueline Gardner had no meaning, that her life had no value...because she was white.

It's a misplaced attitude so ingrained in American society today, as to be an institution. It's what psychoanalyst Carl Jung called a "sick contract". He believed such things were the core of much mental illness in Western societies. I believe that too. I'll say a prayer for her family tonight.

The media is not "ignoring" this or otherwise you never would have heard of it.

You know who else is reporting and profiting like crazy off of Michael Brown? Conservative media.
By the way why isn't Fox News dedicating as much time to the murder you're talking about as to Michael Brown? Ever ask yourself that?

That's what kind of animals walk the streets and why they should be shot on sight.

No, they should not be shot on sight. We have a criminal justice system and everyone, even the guilty deserve their day in court. You want them executed, or locked up or whatever, that's fine, but they get their day in court. We don't shoot them in the street because we think they are bad people.

No, they should not be shot on sight. We have a criminal justice system and everyone, even the guilty deserve their day in court. You want them executed, or locked up or whatever, that's fine, but they get their day in court. We don't shoot them in the street because we think they are bad people.

True,

Wilson also deserves his day in court.

True,

Wilson also deserves his day in court.

Wilson has not been charged with a crime, nor any negligence. Talk of "day in Court" only increases the bias against him.

Forum List

Back