Woman jumps into bear pit at zoo

Apr 5, 2009
Polar Bear Mauls Woman at Zoo

(April 11) - A woman stunned onlookers by jumping into a polar bear enclosure at a zoo Friday, suffering serious injuries after one of the four bears inside attacked her.
Skip over this content Zookeepers at the Berlin Zoo fought off the attacking bear from outside the enclosure as they pulled the German woman, 32, to safety, Britain’s Daily Telegraph reported.
The woman, who jumped into a moat in the enclosure, suffered serious bites to her arms and legs.

RWC: She sure looks sad, doesn't she? Well, it LOOKS TO ME like she made a biggggggg mistake. Five gets you ten she's a moonbat leftwing liberal tree hugger...WHO ONLY WANTED TO PLAY WITH THE CUTE TEDDY BEARS!!

I guess she wasn't lean enough:

$womanbear.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sshbHTDSwCk&NR=1]YouTube - Monkey mess with tiger[/ame]

Polar Bear Mauls Woman at Zoo

(April 11) - A woman stunned onlookers by jumping into a polar bear enclosure at a zoo Friday, suffering serious injuries after one of the four bears inside attacked her.
Skip over this content Zookeepers at the Berlin Zoo fought off the attacking bear from outside the enclosure as they pulled the German woman, 32, to safety, Britain’s Daily Telegraph reported.
The woman, who jumped into a moat in the enclosure, suffered serious bites to her arms and legs.

RWC: She sure looks sad, doesn't she? Well, it LOOKS TO ME like she made a biggggggg mistake. Five gets you ten she's a moonbat leftwing liberal tree hugger...WHO ONLY WANTED TO PLAY WITH THE CUTE TEDDY BEARS!!
Let me guess, the zoo keepers refused to wield any sort of gun, tranquilizer or otherwise.

"Look, someone is getting mauled by a polar bear! Get their chew toys, maybe that will stop them!"

Forum List

Back