woman is only a woman,

I was a smoker.. Bt cigar smoke has always made me want to vomit. It's nauseating.

I really have no basis for comparison, as that's the only time I've ever had a cigar. To be fair, though, I didn't have the whole thing. I bummed off the real cigar smokers.

Great buzz! Yeah I'll smoke a cigar once in a while. Not savvy on brands, etc. so I rely on suggestions from the storre clerk. Never steered me wrong. I try to stay in the $4-$8 range.

Had a Drew estates Java for breakfast at starbucks this AM .
solid draw, even burn ,mild to bold with coffee infused flavor all the way through.

The coffee was strong, hot and black.
relighting is Ok, Best not to do with a 10 $ cigar.Cut off the burned part if you must relight.

Cigar smokers are connoisseurs, similar to wine connoisseurs. They enjoy the good life, and their desire to enjoy various types of cigars (or wine) is just one facet of their attitude towards living.

Cigars are an affordable luxury, which can be enjoyed while either relaxing alone, or celebrating with friends. Cigar smokers have a high degree of taste and refinement, are successful in most of their endeavors, and enjoy celebrating that success. Cigar smokers know how to enhance, prolong, or even create a special moment by lighting up a cigar.

Last edited:
the only thing more disgusting than cigar smoke is a cigar smokers breath

$stewie puke.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back