Woman In Ohio Who Called 911 As a Victim, Gets Forcefully Strip Searched Instead

That's fine, but you should disqualify yourself if you are ever called for jury service. I'd hate to have somebody on a jury who only knows half the story.

Don't get me wrong here - you could be completely right. I do find it worrying that you are not in terested in the other side though..

No matter how many sides there are to the story, it is not only inappropriate but I believe unlawful for a male police officer to participate in a strip search of a female in any way.

Leaving her naked in the cell after she was searched and booked was wrong no matter how you slice that one as well.

Those two facts are going to hold true no matter the circumstances surrounding them.

There is no reason to strip a women naked and chip her teeth as you throw her in a police car just because she is carrying around her dead sisters ID.

I'm just glad I moved out of Canton with their corrupt police force.

No comment - but I found this link when looking for the one in post#1 - another part of human nature and a better one.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo[/ame]

Forum List

Back