Woman in England Banned from EVERY BAR!

So THAT'S why California Girl posts on here so much, she can't go to the bars anymore! :lol:

That's what you get for minging!

Woman, 20, becomes first person to be banned from every bar and club in the U.K.: report

Was she caught showin pics of her snatch and causing financial damage as the patrons run home in fear and disgust?

I have it on good rumor that she still has a thing for "sharing":lol::lol::eek:

You have it on good rumor???

Wow....that's witty.

Keep it...I have hundreds of em..all original...I roll like that(not mine)!:lol::lol::lol:

The first person banned from buying or drinking alcohol anywhere in England was branded 'all that is despicable and rotten in society' by a judge as she appeared in court yet again on drinking charges. Laura Hall, 20, appeared in court yesterday for drunk and disorderly behaviour days after she was banned from every pub, club and bar in in the country.

Revealing her 26 convictions, which included assault, attacking police officer, criminal damage and being drunk and disorderly, he said: 'I don't think I have seen a more deplorable record for a member of the public.' 'A female with a record like this - it's absolutely despicable and represents all that is rotten in society nowadays.

Hall's ban was issued by Kidderminster Magistrates last Thursday and stops her buying alcohol anywhere in the country.

Richard Hull said his client had now been enrolled in alcohol treatment problem.

'She is no longer welcome at her parents' address because of her behaviour, but she is staying with a variety of friends who will accommodate her.'

Read more: Laura Hall: Pub ban woman appears in court AGAIN for drunken behaviour | Mail Online

article-1267655-0935CDFA000005DC-143_233x712.jpg

I get so sick of people blaming drugs and alcohol for their ANTIsocial behaviors.

People like this give alcoholics a bad name.

Hey, if you get drunk or high and commit crimes, don't balme the alcohol or drug, blame yourself.

Were I jusge and some clown tried to explain to me tht they weren't responsible, the alcohol made them do it, I'd want to double their fine, or jail sentence.

TAKE freaking responsiblity for your own actions.

If you're an addict then get help BEFORE you have a run-in with the law.

I don't care how high you were, you did the crime, not the drug.

Forum List

Back