Woman in England Banned from EVERY BAR!

Wow I don't get it. Alcoholics and mental patients cannot be banned? Weird.

That would be discriminatory-----you can only ban normal people like her :lol:

I'd venture to bet that she is, in fact, an alcoholic.

"Pervasive pattern of getting your drug of choice in spite of repeated run ins with the law and societal sanctions." or something like that.

She would be silly not to request that diagnosis.

That would be discriminatory-----you can only ban normal people like her :lol:

"Pervasive pattern of getting your drug of choice in spite of repeated run ins with the law and societal sanctions." or something like that.

I don't think she has to request anything. The story is comical, but the woman needs to go into rehab.

Ironically, alcohol, barbiturates, and benzos are the drugs that will actually kill someone simply by withdrawing from them. Not even heroin will kill someone who is going "cold turkey".

I don't think she has to request anything. The story is comical, but the woman needs to go into rehab.

Ironically, alcohol, barbiturates, and benzos are the drugs that will actually kill someone simply by withdrawing from them. Not even heroin will kill someone who is going "cold turkey".

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit heroin.

airplane.jpeg

Dammit! How did that story cross the pond?

They lied about my age.

:lol: It took me a few years before I got banned from a bar, and that was only one.

A little tip, if they X you out, don't wash the X's off in the bathroom. :lol:

That's helpful advice. Thanks.

I have given out too much rep but I will return when my rep does! Damn Gunny and his rep rules.

I've never considered them 'rules', more sort of guidelines.*

*Credit: Capt Jack Sparrow et al, Pirates of the Caribbean.

So THAT'S why California Girl posts on here so much, she can't go to the bars anymore! :lol:

That's what you get for minging!

Woman, 20, becomes first person to be banned from every bar and club in the U.K.: report

Was she caught showin pics of her snatch and causing financial damage as the patrons run home in fear and disgust?

I have it on good rumor that she still has a thing for "sharing":lol::lol::eek:

In your case it would be rumor.

Not so..I read her messages. All too disgustingly true. I guess it was supposed to be a secret. My bad. Didn't take the tramp long to neg rep me for revealing her fetish either. My bad call...I thought for someone of her high morals any attention was good attention.

Was she caught showin pics of her snatch and causing financial damage as the patrons run home in fear and disgust?

Not so..I read her messages. All too disgustingly true. I guess it was supposed to be a secret. My bad. Didn't take the tramp long to neg rep me for revealing her fetish either. My bad call...I thought for someone of her high morals any attention was good attention.

I neg you because you're an asshole. One of the very few people on the board who, because they dislike someone (me) decides to take what I say out of context. You know you do it. I know you do it. The board knows you do it. You're a total fucking freak.

I neg you because you're an asshole. One of the very few people on the board who, because they dislike someone (me) decides to take what I say out of context. You know you do it. I know you do it. The board knows you do it. You're a total fucking freak.

Look ya whiney bitch! How am I supposed to keep up with your personality du jour? For months you were the board tramp and now you think you are fucking Snow White? I don't care how you got your rep points. I don't even care how you use them. You could have been a sport about it and played along. But no...you play the "O I'm so offended card". Ya Right..that'll work. :lol::lol: Even Syble's personalities talked to themselves...try to keep your alter egos up to speed. We haven't had a decent spat for a while...I found it kindof refreshing...Passit around..:lol::lol::lol:

Look ya whiney bitch! How am I supposed to keep up with your personality du jour? For months you were the board tramp and now you think you are fucking Snow White? I don't care how you got your rep points. I don't even care how you use them. You could have been a sport about it and played along. But no...you play the "O I'm so offended card". Ya Right..that'll work. :lol::lol: Even Syble's personalities talked to themselves...try to keep your alter egos up to speed. We haven't had a decent spat for a while...I found it kindof refreshing...Passit around..:lol::lol::lol:

Stop whining about being negged, you loser. You were the board fool when you got here - and you've been consistent ever since. You can insult me all you are inclined to. I find your obsessional interest in me to be a pathetic attempt at attention seeking. You bore me.

Stop whining about being negged, you loser. You were the board fool when you got here - and you've been consistent ever since. You can insult me all you are inclined to. I find your obsessional interest in me to be a pathetic attempt at attention seeking. You bore me.

Crushed!!!...That's what I am CRUSHED!!!! How will I be able to go on through my life with this weight in my heart??? You heartless COW!!!!

Crushed!!!...That's what I am CRUSHED!!!! How will I be able to go on through my life with this weight in my heart??? You heartless COW!!!!

Learn to live with it, or kill yourself. It's all the same to me.

There's going to be a a crop of health problems in a few years for many people of both sexes with the amount of binge drinking that goes on. I'm not a wowser, far from it, I love a drink but it seems to be fashionable now to just go out and get falling down drunk, not just occasionally but regularly. Not good for people.

There's going to be a a crop of health problems in a few years for many people of both sexes with the amount of binge drinking that goes on. I'm not a wowser, far from it, I love a drink but it seems to be fashionable now to just go out and get falling down drunk, not just occasionally but regularly. Not good for people.

Yep. But it won't be me! Contrary to popular belief (and the OPs joke) I rarely drink alcohol, I don't do drugs, I'm a clean living conservative girl.

Learn to live with it, or kill yourself. It's all the same to me.

Seems we have something in comon after all..... enjoy..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PnqVocIZLY&NR=1]YouTube - First three haunting minutes from 'The Bridge' documentary[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8muNsj1oUpY]YouTube - The Bridge (movie trailer) In Theatres October 27, 2006[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dosryu7q4qA&feature=related]YouTube - Old Man Jumps Off Bridge[/ame]

So THAT'S why California Girl posts on here so much, she can't go to the bars anymore! :lol:

That's what you get for minging!

Woman, 20, becomes first person to be banned from every bar and club in the U.K.: report

You have it on good rumor???

Wow....that's witty.

Forum List

Back