Woman in coma after fight over parking spot

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
EAST VILLAGE (WABC) -- A suspect is behind bars after police say he beat a woman into a coma in a fight over a parking space.

People we talked to were horrified when they heard the news that 35-year-old Oscar Fuller of Jamaica, Queens allegedly punched a young woman in the face after she was standing to reserve a parking space on East 14th Street.

Now, 25-year-old Lana Rosas, who lives in the Bronx, is at Bellvue Hospital in a coma, fighting for her life.

Woman in coma after fight over parking spot in the East Village | 7online.com

Damn that was nice of him wasn't it?

He's out now. I just saw him being released. Misdemeanor assault charges only.

He was able to get away with it, because she slapped him first, which gives George Zimmerman a good argument for saving his own life.

He was able to get away with it, because she slapped him first, which gives George Zimmerman a good argument for saving his own life.

That justifies punching her in the face hard enough to knock her out and to the ground and put her in a coma? Are you saying he feared for his life?

Immie

EAST VILLAGE (WABC) -- A suspect is behind bars after police say he beat a woman into a coma in a fight over a parking space.

People we talked to were horrified when they heard the news that 35-year-old Oscar Fuller of Jamaica, Queens allegedly punched a young woman in the face after she was standing to reserve a parking space on East 14th Street.

Now, 25-year-old Lana Rosas, who lives in the Bronx, is at Bellvue Hospital in a coma, fighting for her life.

Woman in coma after fight over parking spot in the East Village | 7online.com

Damn that was nice of him wasn't it?

There is NO mentio n of his skin color in there that I saw.

That justifies punching her in the face hard enough to knock her out and to the ground and put her in a coma? Are you saying he feared for his life?

Immie

It doesn't matter what I say. The facts are what the facts are. The facts are that this 5'1" woman slapped him and he punched her out. Because she hit him first, the charges were reduced to misdemeanor battery and he walked out of jail a free man.

Was she 4'2". I thought I heard them say she was 5'2". In any case, this is a very dminunitive woman.

Forum List

Back