Woman gives finger to buried veterens

Lindsey Stone and her photographer have been fired. I am glad. I wish them both well in finding other jobs as long as they don't ever work with the disabled again. I hope they have learned their lessons.

Living Independently For Everyone (LIFE.Inc.) apparently provides services to disabled veterans. I do not think this woman is a good fit for the company or it's clients. Besides she was being paid while having this photo taken. Simply poor judgement.

Like it or not people have the right to free speech and idiocy in this country.

On their own time they do... She was at work, and she was representing her organization... She should get shit canned without question.

^^^ If he is still at that school, do they do what they are supposed to where he is concerned now? If not, you should go to the school board or whoever is in charge of this kind of matter.
Oh I fought for YEARS. Thank God he's out of the public schools now.
Wow. If that school was allowed to get away with going against what is required, then the people there aren't the only ones who don't have any common sense. :( :( :(

God bless you and your boy always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

So, About This Picture Taken at Arlington National Cemetery…

I read this post expecting ...

by BK · November 27, 2012 · Posted In: Special Operations
ht_lindsey_stone_jp_121119_wg-1-640x320.jpg

How about that internet, eh? This miraculous invention has expanded the scope of human knowledge like nothing in the history of the world. I can go from reading up on the cave paintings of Lascaux, to trying to read the 1000+ comments on my last article (!), to watching youtube videos of guys getting hit in the balls instantly. I do so love the information age.

Read more: Lindsey Stone's Picture Taken at Arlington National Cemetery | SOFREP

Well, it certainly wasn't what I expected from a veteran's blog. And I'm torn about my own response. What are yours?

:cool:

Forum List

Back