Woman gets ticket for not rolling windows up

Wish they could give tickets to people who don't know who has the right away at an uncontrolled intersection.

Well, you know, they obviously have to use violence against this woman. It's for her own good, after all. :rolleyes:

Uh, say what? :confused:
"Section 192 of the Motor Vehicle Act states that a vehicle has to be secured when a vehicle is parked. That means the windows rolled down, keys in the ignition or doors unlocked, says O'Brien.
Inb4 rDean says it's a typical example of idiot Republican Policies.

Woman Gets $81 Ticket for Parking Car with Windows Down - informationliberation

Oh yeah Canada is one free country...wish I lived there...mmhmm.Ohh they talked it over and she only gets a warning...what a fucking joke.

Did you even read your own story, dumb ass???
"Section 192 of the Motor Vehicle Act states that a vehicle has to be secured when a vehicle is parked. That means the windows rolled down, keys in the ignition or doors unlocked, says O'Brien.

Like many, Hill was oblivious to the law. She and the RCMP officer talked about the incident and he issued her a warning, giving her an educational lesson instead of a fine.

She did not get a ticket. Either you're a moron, or a liar. Which is it???

Wish they could give tickets to people who don't know who has the right away at an uncontrolled intersection.

Not knowing is not a crime. Not yielding, on the other hand, is.

I am not talking about not yielding, which can be a problem. I am talking about the idiots who wait for you when you are on left. Same thing at four way stops.
The other day this guy got to the intersection about an hour before I did but waited for me to go. So everyone ends up waiting because you have no idea if the moron is going or not.

Oh yeah Canada is one free country...wish I lived there...mmhmm.Ohh they talked it over and she only gets a warning...what a fucking joke.

Like many, Hill was oblivious to the law. She and the RCMP officer talked about the incident and he issued her a warning, giving her an educational lesson instead of a fine.

didn't think the little pussbot would have the nads to admit he's a dumb ass :rofl:

They need to give the death penalty to those idiots that drive slow in the fast lane and refuse to get over.

didn't think the little pussbot would have the nads to admit he's a dumb ass :rofl:

Don't think you have any reason to talk, if you bother to read the op it plainly states the the ticket was reduced to a warning. But why bother with facts and let them interfere with your attempt to be a big bad bully. Ignorant ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back