Woman gets no jail time for murdering baby

"On Feb. 21 al shabaab militants beheaded two young boys in Somalia because their Christian father refused to divulge information about a church leader, according to Musa Mohammed Yusuf, the 55-year-old father who was living in a Kenya refugee camp when he spoke with Compass."

This is the sort of thing that gets them lumped in with Nazis. They employ the same technique. Terror, human rights violations,murder of innocents.

Muslim Militants Slay Long-Time Christian in Somalia

So did the Nazis.

And Muslims around the world...

And progressive eugenicists.

And a lot of people in the Netherlands.

Its like you go out of your way to mention Nazis.

Also, nazis and Muslims? And you try to pretend you don't hate Muslims.:eusa_hand:

someone needs to tell people that only nazis are nazis.

someone needs to read for content. I said nazis believed in infanticide, along with Muslims and certain other groups..while you mistakenly maintain that *nobody* believes in infanticide.
You're wrong.

Okay...she hid the pregnancy from her parents. How the hell do you hide your swelling stomach from the very people who see you every single day? Why didn't she feel she could come to them and explain her situation? Was the killing of the baby intentional or was it spur of the moment? What did she intend to do when the child was born?

I can understand that she may have been frightened - this is logical considering she went to some lengths to hide her pregnancy. It does not, however, excuse her actions.
This was not an abortion, it was a murder, plain and simple. That baby was born, it had taken a breath, it was a legal person, with legal rights. Just because it is legal to have an abortion does not mean it should be legal for mothers to kill their newborn babies.

However, I am unsure if the lady deserves prison. I think she needs psychiatric help.

Lefties encourage girls to have sex, then to hide the fact they're having sex, and to be ashamed of pregnancy.

It makes perfect sense that they should be terrified by a pregnancy when everything they hear describes pregnancy as horrific, and a child as a mutant growth within them that is better off dead, unless it's a perfect, planned for child.

Lots of girls hide pregnancies. It's pretty common. Particularly if they don't want an abortion and are afraid they'll be forced to get one. It speaks directly to the brainwashing they are subjected to that when they actually do deliver a baby and they still are afraid to fess up, they think it's okay to kill it. I mean, it's okay to abort...killing a baby really isn't all that different. Kids recognize that because it's true. They haven't learned to lie to themselves about it yet.

koshergrl needs to be called abortiongrl.

Because I swear to god, there's no other topic you talk about.

Forum List

Back